Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Hey all,

Posted in the one discussion, but no response so looking for some assistance.

Inside field editor, there is no option to create your own field that I can see and dont want to keep altering fields in game. How do I go about creating my own custom field with its own name I can identify with rather than using all the presets?
answered in other thread, you really dont have to post in every thread, BE PATIENT

Hi

If I download USA or Canada teams for example, they go into the Custom team section.

Is there a way that I can make their identity as international and put them in the International section along with England and India etc?

Many thanks.

Hi ,

Have advanced in the career mode to International T20 & One day however the T20 and the One day kits are still white and not coloured. This needs to be changed. Any one else have observed this ? Or can i fix thisin the career mode

Thanks !!

Hi ,

Have advanced in the career mode to International T20 & One day however the T20 and the One day kits are still white and not coloured. This needs to be changed. Any one else have observed this ? Or can i fix thisin the career mode

Thanks !!

Have you downloaded user created teams?

Which teams are you finding this with?

All international teams to the best of my knowledge now have correct kits in all formats.
Perhaps you need to download teams again and restart your career.

So just before I restart my career again (for the 4th time) does anybody have a conclusive way of eliminating duplicate international players?
I can't be dealing with two or three sets of twins in every team.

Totally agree. I even went through and tried to manually link every player but that didn't work. Hopefully there's a fix in the upcoming patch

It's a known issue and it has been fixed in Patch 3 which is coming very, very soon. I would suggest not playing career mode till Patch 3 is available.

When playing tours and competitions, does the stats that you accumulate in these matches transfer to players stats? Because so far on XB1 whenever the batsman comes out to bat, it doesnt have his stats that would have been there from the runs he made in the previous game.

So just before I restart my career again (for the 4th time) does anybody have a conclusive way of eliminating duplicate international players?
I can't be dealing with two or three sets of twins in every team.

I think this maybe resolved in patch three coming soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1485205485][/DOUBLEPOST]
When playing tours and competitions, does the stats that you accumulate in these matches transfer to players stats? Because so far on XB1 whenever the batsman comes out to bat, it doesnt have his stats that would have been there from the runs he made in the previous game.

It's a bug. To be resolved with patch 3

I think this maybe resolved in patch three coming soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1485205485][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's a bug. To be resolved with patch 3
It didn't my players still have no stats when they come out to bat

What competitions are licensed and can I play a set competition as a specific team?

ie Big Bash T20, can I play that in full, following the real life rules etc as Brisbane?

Or is everything generic and needs downloads to fix?

how to edit competition names i want to change the Australian T20 Clash to Big Bash League and also other tournaments. In DBC 14 its possible to edit but i can't see an option in this game so far

After searching the game i couldn't find any option about renaming the competition names and editing the existing ones. big ant guys are you planning to make the option available again like it was back in DBC 14 ?

Last edited:
Any inputs on how to get correct teams/players so that Career teams won't show retired players while playing international games? I tried playing as Star Career with Virat Kohli & see Zaheer Khan in lineup. I don't want to delete ZK from Academy as he is part of Delhi Daredevil squad.

is it possible to set a country / grounds for a competition? and if so how? i have set up a custom competition, and there is no way i can see to set a "host" so all matches are at "My Town park" (which is an appalling placeholder btw) i.e. SCG.

@MattW

Users who are viewing this thread