Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Don't bother with the custom stadiums as of now. I experienced framerate issues with custom stadiums. The frame-rate issue is still present with OOB stadiums but not to anywhere the extent of custom stadiums.
The stadiums download with a completed team, so if the teams you download have custom stadium attached these will download as well...just saying..

the stadiums i've mentioned in my rbel tour thread that i downloaded don't seem to have caused me any issues. tbf where possible i have not downloaded custom adboards and the capacity of the stadiums has always been <50% so maybe that helps.

The stadiums download with a completed team, so if the teams you download have custom stadium attached these will download as well...just saying..

I had to go to the Team Manager->Home Stadiums and either deleted the stadiums or changed them back to the OOB stadium (e.g., SCG, Melbourne, Adelaide Park and Don Bradman Oval for Aus). Then I also deleted the Logos and Stadium data in PS4 to make things work.

the stadiums i've mentioned in my rbel tour thread that i downloaded don't seem to have caused me any issues. tbf where possible i have not downloaded custom adboards and the capacity of the stadiums has always been <50% so maybe that helps.

I played a few games at Gabba and couple other stadiums and the lag & frame-rate issues I was experiencing while batting was horrible. The game skipped frames while the bowler ran in and it was extremely difficult to time the shot while batting often resulting in a dismissal. Can't say whether the issue was adboards or crowd capacity or something else but do know the issue occurred often while playing in downloaded custom stadiums.

Few more questions updated in first post. Copied from Patch 2 FAQ :D

Hi All ,
I have couple of questions related to this post.

1. User created ground can also be used in DBC careering mode.
Ex: If I create a Lords stadium in England will my career mode pick my lords stadium or will it be always Sussex or Lanchasire or West Oval?
Add ur created ground in the list of home grounds to the team before starting the career and the matches will happen in the ground in career match
2. In DBC 14 my national team was England and I never toured to Australia , South Africa, Westindies. Where home series happened with those teams.Is this bug still exists in DBC 17 as well?

Not sure yet. Because I have not played many season in the career.

3. Was your answer was respective to career mode ? World Cup 20 and 50 overs both and other international tournaments are available with DBC 17? Will these tournaments will be in different countries as well when it reoccurs again?
50 overs and 20 overs both are available. Not sure where it will happen when it occurs again.

4. Difficulty level in career mode is gradually increased or it's same through out the career mode?
The difficulty selected will remain same as far as I know. You can increase or decrease the difficulty in the ongoing career.

Please expand the post. Answers updated in there

Can anyone help me in bowling in a constant speed with spin bowlers. Each ball I bowl has a different speed. Can't understand what am I doing wrong. First ball I bowl goes to 70 kmph. I use the same delivery same length and inputs are also same for the next ball it goes to 95 kmph.

I was able to bowl consistently @ 92kmph by selecting bounce but I noticed when the batsman comes down the pitch the speed increases till 95 kmph as the ball would reach him quicker. But still, the quicker deliveries 100+ were missing.

I have another question with spin bowlers
Is it possible to bowl wide deliveries when batsman comes down the pitch

I played a few games at Gabba and couple other stadiums and the lag & frame-rate issues I was experiencing while batting was horrible. The game skipped frames while the bowler ran in and it was extremely difficult to time the shot while batting often resulting in a dismissal. Can't say whether the issue was adboards or crowd capacity or something else but do know the issue occurred often while playing in downloaded custom stadiums.

My personal experience based on limited game time is that the lags and frame-rate issues occur when you use Batsman Close camera for batting in custom stadiums. Do you use that by any chance? If yes, try using Batsman Far. For me, it has been pretty good even in custom stadiums

My personal experience based on limited game time is that the lags and frame-rate issues occur when you use Batsman Close camera for batting in custom stadiums. Do you use that by any chance? If yes, try using Batsman Far. For me, it has been pretty good even in custom stadiums

No I use Batting Far camera and I face frame-rate/skipped frame issues. With OOB stadiums it doesn't happen all that much, though it still occurs, but in custom stadiums it's a nightmare to bat.

Good day guys. In career mode. My age is 24 in the game and still no international selection. Cant even see it in selection status. Please advise

Hi, I've noticed another issue. Currently I am at 6th year in career mode and every year I'm being offered contracts from t20 squads worldwide. However, I don't play any of them , the game simulates everything expcept the Mumbai first class matches where I am the captain. I am also the captain of Mumbai one day and t20 squads but I don't get to select team or get to play matches . Also with my current performance I am being considered for India t20 squads and star player for Mumbai one day and t20 . Anyone knows what's going wrong ?

All teams are on disc teams

I have asked this many times before but not gotten a response, why is is that when I create a new career as a male (it doesn't do this for females), after playing one game, it takes me back to the original screen where you choose whether to create a new player or play an existing one, and doesn't allow me to even view my career I just started??

My teammates in career have no clue what to do. In 4 day games they all have a 100+ strike rate and get caught off a stupid shot for 10 or 20 runs. I wonder if anyone has had the same issue, maybe it's a difficulty thing I have to change

My teammates in career have no clue what to do. In 4 day games they all have a 100+ strike rate and get caught off a stupid shot for 10 or 20 runs. I wonder if anyone has had the same issue, maybe it's a difficulty thing I have to change
Men are a species that do some daft things, perfect programming (lol).

However, if this is in club matches they are lower skilled and I think then maybe reflective of that, I feel I can stand corrected if not the case but that's my point of view. Unless then it is a bug and then make a report in that thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1483782485][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry a blonde moment (again). It's a first class match so my thinking is a bug don't think there are sliders for teammate AI.

Users who are viewing this thread