Prakastic's 150 batpack uploaded in 3 new Hosts (Cricket 07 bats in Cricket 05)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
well Appu is it the same batpack that you had released for 07 or have changed the textures??

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
shantanu_rooney : well Appu is it the same batpack that you had released for 07 or have changed the textures??

Yes it the same mate but it workes in cricket 05

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
It still hasnt solved my problem. The o file doesnt get executed in the game. When i view it in o edit the bat looks normal but in game the toe end becomes the grip and grip becomes the toe and also the stickers dont look proper.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It still hasnt solved my problem. The o file doesnt get executed in the game. When i view it in o edit the bat looks normal but in game the toe end becomes the grip and grip becomes the toe and also the stickers dont look proper.
This is because you are using Burma's bats. You have to download Appu's.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
This is because you are using Burma's bats. You have to download Appu's.

I have done all that for some 10-15 times now...I have inserted Appu's 150 Batpack and also downloaded the o model and inserted it in teh root directory. Still the problem continues. :noway

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You will probably have to delete all of Burma's bats from your root directory. Obviously keep a back-up somewhere else.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
You will probably have to delete all of Burma's bats from your root directory. Obviously keep a back-up somewhere else.

Well did some many times and also uninstalled and again installed the game twice but still doesnt work. :noway

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
shantanu_rooney : It still hasnt solved my problem. The o file doesnt get executed in the game. When i view it in o edit the bat looks normal but in game the toe end becomes the grip and grip becomes the toe and also the stickers dont look proper.

Mate try rebuilding the the o model file in the data.gob.
Make the backup of the original file before doing it.

adthomp

International Cricketer
the link no longer works on rapidshare can anyone else please upload the pack to a new link? need to get theae into the folder to work on the roster

EDIT

NVM i found your other thread

Last edited:

purunjay

School Cricketer
hi i am purunjay.i cannot understand the template given by you.Please tell how to open it how to open bat pictures.Which version of photoshop i required.Please tell in easier way

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
adthomp : the link no longer works on rapidshare can anyone else please upload the pack to a new link? need to get theae into the folder to work on the roster

EDIT

NVM i found your other thread

i will reupload it soon mate....

purunjay : hi i am purunjay.i cannot understand the template given by you.Please tell how to open it how to open bat pictures.Which version of photoshop i required.Please tell in easier way

Are you talking about the template in the Bat Making Tutorial mate..

Users who are viewing this thread