Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Sorry guys, I don't have time for requests at the moment. So all the requests which were to be done by the weekend, are now postponed indefinitely.

I am taking no more requests until I'm done with the current ones (which I'll try to complete in the coming week).

So would you do my request?

So would you do my request?

No.

hey pranav i still remembered the signature you made for me for ipl in c2k2 .please make good signature for me when you are free.

Hey, how are you? Yeah, I'll make you a decent sig, but it may take some time as I'm current busy with uni and stuff.

------------------

Jaisuraj's request has been cancelled for him ripping away my stuff on other sites.

This means, I'm only left with Dipak's request, but for that I need someone to cut the stock posted on the previous page. Anyone?

Here you go -
1aEoC

No.

Hey, how are you? Yeah, I'll make you a decent sig, but it may take some time as I'm current busy with uni and stuff.

------------------

Jaisuraj's request has been cancelled for him ripping away my stuff on other sites.

This means, I'm only left with Dipak's request, but for that I need someone to cut the stock posted on the previous page. Anyone?
Then I may ask somebody else?

Umair, your request stands cancelled at the moment as I can't find decent renders.Cancel It Bro Already Done :)

No.

yeah i accept that i ripped your banner and i apologize for it.To be honest i did that banner before 5 months when i am not good in graphics.i was inspired after seeing your banners and graphics.i thought of requesting you that banner for me but that time you seemed to be busy. i didn't even say it anywhere that it is made by me and i didn't even put my name on it.if i hurt you i am sorry and can you make my request?:(

yeah i accept that i ripped your banner and i apologize for it.To be honest i did that banner before 5 months when i am not good in graphics.i was inspired after seeing your banners and graphics.i thought of requesting you that banner for me but that time you seemed to be busy. i didn't even say it anywhere that it is made by me and i didn't even put my name on it.if i hurt you i am sorry and can you make my request?:(
Your request will not be done, and that is final.

Getting inspired by someone's artwork and directly copying from someone's hard work (only editing a word in some cases) are two different things altogether. Your argument stating that you never said that you made the artwork is completely rubbish. It was your graphics thread in which the artwork was posted and that too by you. How do you expect people to believe otherwise? Meh!

If you have something to say, you can do so by sending me a PM. I'll be deleting any further posts that discuss this matter.

Man just looking through your thread. Great work brother. Amazing wallpapers and avatars.

Users who are viewing this thread