Super Smash! T20 Pre-season Match 1 | The Avengers vs Sunrisers Hyderabad | The Floating Marvel

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really had to work hard to get that win. Great prep going into our main matches. Umair held the innings really well even though it seemed it wasn't his day with the low SR, and good supporting knocks from Talha and the rest of the guys. Real disciplined bowling, tied SRH down nicely.

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fairly good game and the perfect kind of "warmup" game that we hoped for, before the tournament. The resilience shown by the bowlers despite not having a huge total to defend is another very positive sign.

Glad that we could win this game and everyone chipped in well. Boys Avenger Superheroes, it's time to replicate this performance with added improvements in the tournament now!

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Boys Avenger Superheroes
I struck through that "boys", because I'm the only boy in the team and referring to people like Tony Stark, who is my grandad's age as 'boy' won't make much sense :D

Reverse-age you grandpa @CerealKiller. I need to refer to them as 'boys', but, when my eyes look at your face, all I can say is "Oh poor grandpa. May the Almighty blast you in your hellish abode."

Users who are viewing this thread