Super Smash! T20 Round 1 - Match 2 | The Avengers vs Titans | The Floating Marvel

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Disappointing to lose such a close game, but great entertainment for our home crowd. We'll come back even more ruthless with the ball, letting them score 198 being 48/5 is something we won't let happen again. Kudos to those two for that sixth wicket partnership. Good contributions all round from the batting group to get us so close.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Disappointing loss, bad day for me, had th chance to kill the match when I came on but couldn't take it

Batting Praveen at 3 was a good decision, he kept us in the hunt
Yup, Praveen played very well and considering the quality players we have in our lineup our batting looks really promising this season.

Just an off day for our bowlers, we could be reinforced with another sixth bowler just to alleviate some of the pressure off our main guys. Just gotta sustain the pressure with a more aggressive intent :)

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
From a personal point of view, I got 4 wickets, including 2 in the first over of the match. It felt incredible leading from the front with the ball this time. We still couldn't win the game, though. In the end, I had a chance to win it with the bat on the last bowl, but, I have lost all my Misbah-ness with the bat, unfortunately.

We'll come back stronger the next game

Last edited:

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
From a personal point of view, I got 4 wickets, including 2 in the first over of the match. It felt incredible leading from the front with the ball this time. We still couldn't win the game, though. In the end, I had a chance to win it with the bat on the last bowl, but, I have lost all my Misbah-ness with the bat, unfortunately.

We'll come back stronger the next game
Same thing happened to royal Mavericks in TPCL season 3

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ouch! We played expressive brand of cricket. We will come back stronger! Well assembled Avengers!

Users who are viewing this thread