Super Smash! T20 Round 1 - Match 2 | The Avengers vs Titans | The Floating Marvel

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
From The Avengers' persepective, I believe we went horribly wrong at 2 points:

1) When we let The Titans get 198 from 48/5 all thanks to that 6th wicket partnership

2) We only scored 56 runs from 8 overs of Anmol Joshi and Nithin Antony losing 2 wickets. That is criminal in a T20 when you are chasing 190+.

Apart from that, I think The Avengers played outstanding Cricket. Lots of positives to take from this and a few areas to improve.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Glad I decided to read the commentary first :sweat: Our top order crumbled like dry Apple Crumble on a hot day ...
Code:
Nidhish Adhikari  Anmol Joshi           þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ     132  (84)

^ Match winning partnership here. You two definitely Titaned Up :Claping: @AJ MODS and @Disharies

Our bowling was brilliant, everyone bowled well! Steyn gun @Manish. was exceptional in both Power Plays - Man that last over :flush:

Great match Manish! Keep it coming :grat:

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Damn, so close yet so far away. We need to reflect on our bowling here, as we shouldn't have let them score such a big total. But props to the Titans too I guess for batting so well, especially their 6th wicket partnership. But we batted very well to take it down to the last ball. It would have been great if we won but it's a great start to our T20 campaign :)

Users who are viewing this thread