Rahul Dravid

rahuldraviduo7.png

Shivnarine Chanderpaul

shivnarinechanderpaulsw6.png

Gautam Gambhir

gautamgambhirfw2.png

Wow just wow!!
Fabulous Cuts!!!:hpraise:hpraise

Can anybody please cut this for me.I have tried cutting it with polygonal lasso.But its not coming good.I need it for my menu.Please make the logo transparent.
89591-cricket07-logo.png

Here you go Shravi.

randomplayervh1.png

Sorry about the crap hair, I suck at hair :p

Leggie added 26 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Bored.

Sachin Tendulkar​

sachinfaceyl5.png

Last edited:
Thank you very much leggie.Can you tell me which tool makes the job easier.I always use the polygonal lasso tool.I tried the magic eraser but I'm not able to use it properly.Can you direct me to any tut?

Thank you very much leggie.Can you tell me which tool makes the job easier.I always use the polygonal lasso tool.I tried the magic eraser but I'm not able to use it properly.Can you direct me to any tut?

nash091 use the Pen Tool for cutting its the best.you can cut in any size shape etc.great job by Leggie

To make stuff transparent if they have a white background, Simply paste you picture onto a transparent background, Then cut out what you don't want with either the magic wand tool by selecting what you don't want and deleting, Or with the pen tool by cutting out what you don't want, selecting it and then deleting it. Both work perfectly well. :)

Leggie added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

nash091 use the Pen Tool for cutting its the best.you can cut in any size shape etc.great job by Leggie

Thanks Tanmay :)

Leggie added 22 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

UV

Yuvraj Singh​

yuvrajsinghcoverdrivejp2.png

Leggie added 19 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Holy Crap, I just noticed that my Yuvraj Cut is shite.

Chris Gayle​

chrisgayledp6.png

Super Cut there Tobes. Definetley your best. However there is one thing I would reccomend to you to make the edged smoother, when you have selected your cut (when the dancing ants are visible), Go to Select > Modify > Smoothing and smooth it 1 or 2 pixels. This will make sure you won't have any sharp or dodgy edeges on your cut. Nevertheless, Great Cut :thumbs

Andrew Strauss cut for Arslaan.

Attachments

• Strauss Cut.png
    Strauss Cut.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread