Predict IGN's review score for DBC 14

Online Cricket Games Owned
I predict "7.0 Good".

" Well bowled. DBC 14 may not live up to the rich standards of the big players in the sporting market, but its a big leap forward towards a quality cricket game, given the sparce resources available to the developers. However, some annoying glitches, a lack of licensing and questionable animations have held this game back from being achieving the legend status of its namesake, but there is now a bright hope for the future for the tragics amongst us to hold on to"

Last edited:
I predict "7.0 Good".

" Well bowled. DBC 14 may not live up to the rich standards of the big players in the sporting market, but its a big leap forward towards a quality cricket game, given the sparce resources available to the developers. However, some annoying glitches, a lack of licensing and questionable animations have held this game back from being achieving the legend status of its namesake, but there is now a bright hope for the future for the tragics amongst us to hold on to"

9/10...I prefer poll is better than writing text....as this thread goes huge in post count.....

217,331,060 out of 10 is my guess. It lost points for not having streakers...

217,331,060 out of 10 is my guess. It lost points for not having streakers...

What? No streakers? I'll be giving it a miss then :)

IGN isnt everything, it depends on who is reviewing it and if they even like Cricket, ive seen reviews of Madden get low scores because the person doing it didnt like American Football lol whats the point in that!

well IC2010 was given a 7, i'd hope for better.

Last edited:
Without giving too much credit to this peculiar thread.

I thought the Aussie IGN guys that did AC13 were good and one made a comment about loving cricket, and that he hopes for a good game.

Wow, this forum really needs something new to talk about...

7.5 out of 10.

It depends what you value though. I'd play this with 16-bit graphics and a PC beeper-speaker for months if the gameplay turns out the way I hope it will.

Also, how can we say how good the game is when we haven't played it???

Users who are viewing this thread