Predict IGN's review score for DBC 14

:facepalm

Seriously? This is perhaps the most retarded topic Ive come across in years. How about just wait for the flipping release?! My guess is anything between 0 and 10, because honestly who gives a crap and what will you possibly gain from knowing everyone's guesses?

Some of you guys really make me worry....

I come on here all the time but never really comment but what winds me up is people who complain about threads starting asking different questions....surely its nice to see a diff question instead of 40 comments a day on the "release date" thread asking whens it coming out, or complaining it isnt out yet!

For me, this is a decent thread that brings a few different opinions about the way the game looks and see what people think and once an IGN review is up we can see how it differs to peoples opinions!

That is all :)

^ That stopped being funny some 300 pages back.

I've never played the game, so I'll also give an informed guess about review scores.

ps: ign is horrible; as are review scores because they try to attach a number to a subjective thing to make it look objective and quantify it. The best reviews are those which don't just go "ehhh, 7/10", but those which describe how the game feels, plays, looks, sounds etc.

Mark Boucher's review is in.

''9.5 so we'll give you 10''

2 Butter Naans and a Dal Makhni out of a possible Tindoolkar.

"...You could say DBC14 really, curried favour, with this reviewer..."

"...It's a game that really, Tikka my fancy..."

"...I couldn't put the controller down, even for a vindaloo break..."

Thread: Saved.

...You're welcome, PlanetCricket.

Users who are viewing this thread