Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wonder if there's a correlation between the amount of people needing a pitch marker and the same people who bemoan it's absence actually buying the game? I have a sneaking suspicion the people struggling with the new batting controls maybe don't just get random disconnects but the shot selection is hindered in illegal versions...

Ekansh

School Cricketer
hey..i can;t find link of patch 2..if possible can anybody give it to me..whenever i try to update player name it shows that i need to download the latest version..can anybody help me?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Lol stupid people not realising that the game is patched automatically through Steam... ONLY once you have bought a legit copy of the game! Haha!

Last edited:

fadee

School Cricketer
I have stopped playing because there is no "pitch marker". What's the harm in having this option? Experts can switch that off and play but people like me playing 1 hr 3-4 times weekly can enjoy batting and not just keep on holding front foot and playing leg side - rubbish!

I fail to understand the fuss about it - it is just a game. People are trying to make it closer to reality but hey, in reality you do not play cricket with two thumbs controlling joysticks, sitting on couch and save game and resume later. This is a video game so please Big Ant, have that option - if not I am enjoying FIFA 2014 anyway.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Then stop holding front foot/playing leg side and try and actually bat properly?

Mondy

Club Captain
What's great about this game, now that the aerial shots have been fixed, is that you really are playing the ball on its merits. Put in a pitch marker and that kills one of the best part of the game.

Look, I'm rubbish at games generally and yet I can bat quite well without the need to be told where the ball is going to pitch.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What's great about this game, now that the aerial shots have been fixed, is that you really are playing the ball on its merits. Put in a pitch marker and that kills one of the best part of the game.

Look, I'm rubbish at games generally and yet I can bat quite well without the need to be told where the ball is going to pitch.

I'm sorry but was there a patch or something on PC which impacted gameplay? If yes, pls do let me know what was fixed and its impact. I'm on console so can't experience the change for myself.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm sorry but was there a patch or something on PC which impacted gameplay? If yes, pls do let me know what was fixed and its impact. I'm on console so can't experience the change for myself.

** Don Bradman Cricket 14 Version 1.12 Change Notes **

FIXES
- Various crash bug fixes.
- Fix for C&B being shown in Wicket HUD when not caught by bowler.
- Fix for an instance of "Umpire's Call" giving wrong decision.
TUNING
- Tuning of physics relating to trajectory off bat with good timing.
- Tuning desire to run of striking batsman if player is non-striker in Career.
- Tuning of bowler speed differential.
- Tuning of edge chance on defensive shots.
- Tuning of ground friction in field.
ADDITIONS
- Career difficulty will only go up for appearances at International Level.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Batsman to D-Pad DOWN.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Wicket Keeper to D-Pad UP.
- Added credits for Planet Cricket & Somesh Bahuguna.

Users who are viewing this thread