Predict IGN's review score for DBC 14

Spot what bigant did here - (from bigant's post)

"I'm not doing your Googling for you - do your own homework.

Your the one that equated the economies of price and scale, don't be an idiot about it when you're caught out, just makes you look stupid.

Looking forward to your next cool story, always like a laugh before bed - night.

PS: Say something really witty, something to do with snoring, or bedfellows, you know all that stuff that you kids are into today."

:facepalm

Am I missing something here? ... Block? Someone? Anyone? Wtf has thst^^^^ got to do with me?
Has everyone gone completely mad?

It pains me to say this but I don't get it.

to be fair it's the second time i've made the joke today plus i think G4AD made it too...

Sometimes you gotta stick with what works bud!!!

----------

It pains me to say this but I don't get it.
Well that's a relief bert i thought it was just me!!

----------

Can't someone take him for a nice 2 mile walk along Southend pier?

Am I missing something here? ... Block? Someone? Anyone? Wtf has thst^^^^ got to do with me?

Basically, it's Matt's fault. His video of Ashes was just too popular and the recent influx contains some Grade-A, top-class tossers such as thefonz.

Recap: you quipped I was a safe pair of hands with a book (alluding to Mike F with a game)

I replied that I hoped Biggs knew the difference between "your" and "you are" for his book as bigant didn't seem to. (did you spot the irony of bigant saying I looked stupid and in the same sentence using "your" when it should be "you are"?)

Anyway, hardly rocket science but don't worry if you didn't get it - life goes on.

honestly, when you have to explain a joke by definition it's not funny.

stick to dancing in Weezer videos mate... (3m)

it's what you're good at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it wouldn't make any sense to make predictions at this point having not played the game but from IGN's perspective judging from the gameplay videos it'd be something like

Graphics+
Animations+/-
Commentary+
Gameplay?
Multiplayer?

Should the gameplay and multiplayer be + as well then I see no reason why it should be anything below 8.5.

Users who are viewing this thread