Preet's Faces Thread

ok preet fanxxXXx cant wait tell u put it on da downlaods :P

Hey usy57_pak I'll make S. Khan's face with this picture. So tell me if you don't like this one coz then I'll use another one. Ok?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 50
nop its too dull , tru google where his hair r coloured and hee looks cool

preet try it any way ??

usy57_pak said:
nop its too dull , tru google where his hair r coloured and hee looks cool
Hey I understand man. It looks dull because it was a large picture and I made it small and, it also sometimes happen when you post it in a thread. Don't worry when I make the face, I'm sure it will look better.

ok but when is it on download > plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz today if u can no rush plzz but try today :)

see if u go to Graphics Editor , there is Asian Faces , Black Faces , and white Faces each's got 1a , 1b to 7a , 7b ,,, it add up to each's got 14 faces but if u got to game team managment there r only 6 or 7 asian and black and white faces ?? hows that ??

is there a thing i can get paksitani faces to the right players and all of them any patch or any thing avalabe for pakistani faces uptodate to fix the limited prob ??

try getting all pakistani faces packs in faces section n then mix them all up and then replace them with the older ones n use playor editor to set correct faces for correct players.

yeh but dont then u get limited face prob

preet workin ?

sorry preet , but u still workin , CanT WaiT man

Sorry mate I couldn't finish it yesterday because I had to go somewhere out. Anyway, here it is. Let me know how you like it and one more thing; I used a different picture... hope you like it. :) Enjoy!!!
:cheers

Attachments

• Shahrukh Khan.zip
    29.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Shahrukh Khan.jpg
    Shahrukh Khan.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 45
Thanks guys. Now I'm done with all the requests. If any of you have any request now you may ask for it.

Users who are viewing this thread