Preet's Faces Thread

hey preet..i dont think u'll find any newer pics....i checked google..getty and cricinfo...dont think there are any better 1s...the gr8 1s on getty have writing right in the middle of the face...so cant use those...

Thanks Rahul... yea that's right. I have just checked it too and they're all the old 1s that we have already used. Anyway, we will have to wait for better 1s.

Preet good faces man. If you want new updtaed Indian player piscs. I will fill it for you and post it over here.

vibs89 said:
Preet good faces man. If you want new updtaed Indian player piscs. I will fill it for you and post it over here.
Thanks vibs. :cool:
:cheers

The Champ said:
nice work preet, along with rahul u r doing a gr8 job with face packs for us, thank u
Thanks mate!!! If any request please be free to ask. I'm always here to make faces for you guys.

preet could you please kindly do these faces of players of the 90's so we can use them to play with dazza's 92 kits I have also posted the same to Rahul hopefully both you guys would be able to complete them :happy :onpc

Attachments

• faces pack92.zip
    898.6 KB · Views: 17
preet said:
Hey thanks guys! Yeah Satish also requested for a face making tutorial before and I was forgot about that. I will surely make it when I get done some of the faces that people requested for.
Hey Preet, did you get any time for face making tutorial.

could l please have faces of the england and australia teams please i would like to play a ashes series please i think u are the best face maker

sunsamrat1980 said:
Hey Preet, did you get any time for face making tutorial.
Hey sorry mate...but I was lil busy with my story thread and some school work so I couldn't finish it, but I started it though. I'll surly finish it this week.
robertporter said:
could l please have faces of the england and australia teams please i would like to play a ashes series please i think u are the best face maker
Thanks, but can you please post the pictures.
joesaadati said:
Preet could you please kindly inform me what software you use to make faces I would like to have a go at it thanks.
I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 and Photo Impression. And also Joes I'll make the faces that you have requested as soon as possible.

Last edited:
hey preet, can you do for me these faces? I am doing the story thread for the titan cup 1996 between india, australia and south africa with the respective original squads. it would be good if you are able to do these faces.

Attachments

• Faces Sample.zip
    461.7 KB · Views: 10
saisrini80 said:
hey preet, can you do for me these faces? I am doing the story thread for the titan cup 1996 between india, australia and south africa with the respective original squads. it would be good if you are able to do these faces.
Hey I'll start your with your faces because Rahul is making the faces that Joes has requested for.

Sai here are Mohammad Azharuddin and Robin Singh...hope you like the faces and still more to come.

Please download these two faces. :cool:

Attachments

• Mohammad Azharuddin and Robin Singh.zip
    59.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread