Preet's Faces Thread

Thanks... Here are Taylor and Hudson.

Attachments

• Taylor and Hudson.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 14
Here are Cronje & Symcox & HealyCricket.

Attachments

• Cronje & Symcox & HealyCricket.zip
    115 KB · Views: 14
thanks a lot for those faces preet..

i have PM'ed you on this too but in case you miss the PM, here is what i sent. The Azhar face that I gave you is too dark and looks unreal in the game. Mistake on my part. Here is a better and a much lighter Azhar face. Can you do this face for me?

d17886130a7afa2yz.jpg

Hope you can do it! And thanks for all those faces.

Sure I'll do it...

And, here is Mark Waugh... also Sai can you please find me a better pictures of hogg, flemming, bevan and steve waugh. I guss those are the faces left to make. Please can you find and post them here so I can make them quickly coz I have checked your story thread and you have started it already.

EDIT: Sai here is another version of Mohammad Azharuddin and the old one that I have made earlier; for that one I just changed the saturation. Now it's lighter and hope you like it and the new version. Now try both in the game and see which one is better.

Attachments

• Mark Waugh.zip
    32.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Mohammad Azharuddin.zip
    74.2 KB · Views: 11
Steve Waugh

Here is a better version of Steve Waugh, preet. Hope you can make it

20031206004200801.jpg

This is the best picture of Bevan I could get.

bevan1bu.jpg

Also, the best version of Damien Fleming that I could get

damienfleming0xh.jpg

Best Version of Hogg that I could get

bradhogg6ew.jpg

Thanks for the Mark Waugh one but Rahul has also made it. Anyways, both look similar. I will get Mc Grath and Gillespie from the Australian face pack in the Downloads section

I started the game becoz it was getting late. And thats fine if the game doesnt have all the faces. Some real faces are there. I can put the new faces from the next game. We still have 7 ODI's to go in the tournament

Thanks vibs and also Sai, for the pictures. I know some of these pictures are not the best but I'll try hard to make them look good in the game. I'll do these as soon as possible coz I want you to put them in the game. I love your story thread man... it's awesome....very interesting.

good work preet...saisrini..i already made brad hogg...found a very good pic of his...check out the australian face packs

Thanks Rahul... and so Sai I will not make Hogg's face coz Rahul already have made it. Also, here is Steve Waugh.

Attachments

• Steve Waugh.jpg
    Steve Waugh.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Steve Waugh.zip
    28.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Thank you preet.. Good face of Steve Waugh. Waiting for the rest.

saisrini80 said:
Thank you preet.. Good face of Steve Waugh. Waiting for the rest.
Thanks Sai...Yaar pictures of Flemming and Bevan won't look good in the game, coz Flemming's face is already blurry and it's gonna be more when I resize it, and the problem with Bevan's picture is that it's too small. I made both of the faces and tried in the game, but not good. You can't tell who they are, the only thing you see is the color of the skin. So, yaar I'm searching for better pictures and make it as soon as possible.

Thats fine preet. even if its not possible, fine. most of the important faces are there and thats enough for me

And, Satish I want you to take a better picture coz this one is little blurry and dark so try to take a better one and post it here then I'll surely make it for you.

Thanks Muhammad!!!

Sai I found a better picture of Damien Fleming and I made the face of it... hope you will like it. I'm still searching for Bevan's picture...I'll make it as soon as I find it. Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• face.jpg
    face.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Damien Fleming.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread