Preet's Faces Thread

Thanks guys for replying. I will do the Indian 1s later because now I'm making what Satish has requested for. So five more faces then I'll do the Indian 1s.

good 2 c u back preet.....so u doing the 1s satish requested?? i had started them as well....but u can carry on...i'll just post the klusener and any other face i had already made!!

Rahul said:
good 2 c u back preet.....so u doing the 1s satish requested?? i had started them as well....but u can carry on...i'll just post the klusener and any other face i had already made!!
Thanks Rahul... sorry mate I didn't know you were making these faces too other wise I wouldn't make them. Hey Rahul since you started to make them so I suggest you should carry on and I'll do these people's requests then. :cool:
usy57_pak said:
well can u make this guy , his hair is dieyed Goldish and back, :cool:

well who khows him ????

http://media.santabanta.com/full1/Indian%20%20Celebrities(M)/Shah%20Rukh%20Khan/sha7v.jpg

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=shah+rukh+khan+wallpaper

dont just take these pictures that i gave here,,,, take a coooooool 1 :cool: in these sites i gave.

his name is well :rolleyes:

only 2 word for him

:cool: :cool:
Hey man who doesn't know Shahrukh Khan. He's my favorite actor. Sure I'll make the face. :cool:

Last edited:
here is Gary Kirsten

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Gary Kirsten.zip
    30.7 KB · Views: 17
preet said:
Thanks Rahul... sorry mate I didn't know you were making these faces too other wise I wouldn't make them. Hey Rahul since you started to make them so I suggest you should carry on and I'll do these people's requests then. :cool:

Hey man who doesn't know Shahrukh Khan. He's my favorite actor. Sure I'll make the face. :cool:
Nice idea man. Why dont we make faces of famous bollywood actors and create a team BOLLYWOOD XI.

Roster and kits should not be a problem at all.

Lets just give it a try... what say???

preeeeeeet !!!!!!

welll chakdeeeee bhateeeeeee

sunsamrat1980 said:
Nice idea man. Why dont we make faces of famous bollywood actors and create a team BOLLYWOOD XI.

Roster and kits should not be a problem at all.

Lets just give it a try... what say???
Yup! That's a good idea. :) I'll make the faces and you guys do the other work, roster and stuff.

yeh but y not just celebraty XI rather than bollywood XI , we can then get sonu nigam, that paksitani pop singer called Faakhir , and much more people , well most bollywood people , that will be a heavy team ?????

Here is the best fielder in cricket world, Jonty Rhodes

Attachments

• Jonty Rhodes.zip
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Jonty Rhodes.jpg
    Jonty Rhodes.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Here is N Mc Kenzie

Attachments

• N Mc Kenzie.jpg
    N Mc Kenzie.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 27
  • N Mc Kenzie.zip
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
preet looks nice

KInG KhaN doNe yet ?? sorry if me being un patencent , cant wait

Here is Nantie Hayward.. Ok now i'm done with the faces that Satish's requested. Satish I didn't make A Donald's face because Rahul made it, so download that face and some other faces that he made for you. :) Satish hope you like these faces that I've made after such a long time and with new program which I'm not prevalent wth. Now next I will make S. Khan's face as usy57_pak requested; and after that I will make some of the Indian faces.

Attachments

• Nantie Hayward.jpg
    Nantie Hayward.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Nantie Hayward.zip
    31 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread