sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Gfx.aspx

Willow Wanderers vs. Lunar Sharks at Wanderers Cricket Ground, July 27, 2010

6_1.png
6_2.png

I think I set my line up earlier in the day, will it still be there when the db is reloaded?

It hasn't been set since I backed it up last (I probably over-wrote it at some point). I'll have the DB back up after this round of fake IPL matches are done (which should be about an hour and a bit if everything goes well.

Hmm.. decisions, stay up and play another hour of FM and then set the line up, or set it up in the morning and sleep now :p.

THE LUNAR SHARKS

A Callegari +
R Moosa
Insomniac
AfridiRulez
King_Cricket
Gazza
H Khan
SciD
A Sugden
Cricketman
R Williams *

Sohum and Funknath dropped to bring in some fresh blood. I'm thinking of dropping the allrounder role in Wednesday's game.

I'll be on until the match starts, so I can handle it if Ollie doesn't turn up though. Fairly sure he will, it's still early in England tbf. ;)

Edit: Nvm, lineup is already there.

Last edited:
Looks like the Willow's have Wandered a bit too far this time around... the Sharks are hungry for another win! :D

Wanderers know what to do and what not. Lunar Sharks still have a long way to go. After the heroics in the first match, we're raring to go.

Sharks will be wandering in search of wickets but they will surely disappoint themselves.

Line up set now, McLOVIN, Pranshu, and Varun Rustagi drop back onto the sidelines. With meet, User2010 and Riz Khan bought in to face up against the Lunar Sharks. Yesterday was just a warm up, today is the day we really show what we can do. Time for the replacements to show why they deserve their place in the line up.

I think this could be the start of the season's major rivalry, lads. I can see both the Sharks and the Wanderers challenging strongly for all three titles. It's going to be a close one. Good luck!

On the other hand, we'll still win.

Users who are viewing this thread