[Preseason] THE FINAL (Aug 1): Willow Wanderers vs. Lunar Sharks

Imager36

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Strange that no Shark except welsh came to see the match.....they knew they were gonna lose!!

I was here for the whole thing, but my game was rather quiet but effective on the sim and decided to keep it that way here too. I thought we had a chance all the way down, but I didn't want to say anything in case I cursed it.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Yeah - we have seen such a situation before too...but he says tweaking the OD sim is far more important the the T20 sim given that there is no more T20 till the knockout at the other end of the season.

blake

School Cricketer
Ah well... looks like the impossible has happened due to a very weird finishing display of batting. I am not quite sure what exactly went on there...

P Squared

International Coach
Sohum Sohum Sohum......How interesting it is that your team is the Sharks and after being in a hopelessly losing position they're winning.....*Flashback of 2000*

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sohum Sohum Sohum......How interesting it is that your team is the Sharks and after being in a losing postion they're winning.....*Flashback of 2000*

I don't think he's anything to do with this. This may have happened 1/100 times. We might consider this that one time.

blake

School Cricketer
I'm baffled, that is a ridiculous display of batting at the end. Call me a sore loser if you will but that badly needs tweaking, that's just stupid.

Fair enough though Sharks, well played, although to quote Welshrugby it doesn't really mean a lot. ;)

Hope to see you in the regular season, let's have a competitive rivalry between the two clubs and hopefully compete in some good entertaining matches in the future.

Imager36

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Probably, Rhys. You've been best bowler and no-one has shone with the bat. Add in the captaincy and you're a cert for it.

Users who are viewing this thread