[Preseason] July 28th: Stump Smashers vs. Willow Wanderers

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ummm what about those Ind-Pak-Winn+other guys, living in the US and Can? We're not talkin about race here. But if we were, we all know who's more important, Americans or Kiwis. Also considering the fact that buncha cows out number your total population, there is no competition really.

Our people >> Cow >> your people. :sarcasm

P

pcfan123

:p

FC should be ok like I said, Test matches in NZ start at 4pm here so its perfect

Mark added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

ummm what about those Ind-Pak-Winn+other guys, living in the US and Can? We're not talkin about race here. But if we were, we all know who's more important, Americans or Kiwis. Also considering the fact that buncha cows out number your total population, there is no competition really.

Our people >> Cow >> your people. :sarcasm

I was kidding

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think he was reacting more to my other comment that wanting to start an argument lol

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
:doh sigh PC, I knew I should've put one of those ':p, :laugh, :D' in there. But I wanted to keep it "serious", the way it was going

McLOVIN added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

ummm what about those Ind-Pak-Winn+other guys, living in the US and Can? We're not talkin about race here.:p But if we were, we all know who's more important, Americans or Kiwis;). Also considering the fact that buncha cows out number your total population, there is no competition really. :laugh

Our people >> Cow >> your people :rtfl

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread