[OD Round 2] Aug 22: Stump Smashers vs. Willow Wanderers

P

pcfan123

Ollie just jinxed the Smashers, now we will have a collapse worthy of the England side

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yay.. 94 *.. Back in form.:banana2 Wait a minute, did they bowled 6 wides in the end:p
Ban McLovin for one match;)

@Pranav... Yet you dropped me from the FC match:facepalm

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Much prefer the fact that this game has been able to be resumed. Even though we will still get beaten, I much much prefer it to having the re-start.

Ya, but I would have liked it, if that was done from game 1. We wouldn't have lost that game otherwise

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yay.. 94 *.. Back in form.:banana2 Wait a minute, did they bowled 6 wides in the end:p
Ban McLovin for one match;)

@Pranav... Yet you dropped me from the FC match:facepalm

Awesome performance mate. We took the Smashers home with our 156 run partnership. Not bad at all. I got my second consecutive 50, albeit a bit slower than yours. :laugh Things are looking up.

Sohum did well to get the games restarted. Well done.

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Ya, but I would have liked it, if that was done from game 1. We wouldn't have lost that game otherwise
Well I would have liked if I was born with a million dollars and didn't have to read about people complaining.

Life isn't fair. :banana2

Pranav

ICC Board Member
A nice win for the Smashers! Well done guys.

Ironically, Iridium and AngryPixel weren't part of the playing eleven earlier. Especially Angry Pixel, who joined in at the last minute!

Users who are viewing this thread