Problem with banner

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I cannot use the back button, everytime i try go back it doesnt move the page.

its to do with a flash banner if i look at my "back history" it says "thats the power of 4 - Detecting flash" so if i go back thats where it takes me to then puts me on the page i need.

this isn't very good

also the banner at the top of the page i can only c 1/2 of it. shows turning on the power, get a deal on blades. get more tammy. missing a chick on the right and i have no idea whats on under that because its all cut off
anyone else getting this?

Ste

Executive member
If you press Control+Refresh does it still happen? With abit of luck doing this will get you a different banner not a flash one. The banners arnt controlled by Planetcricket so we cant stop any particular banner appearing.

Ste

woosaah

Club Cricketer
nope same thing happens

MWaugh

International Coach
ive experienced the detecting flash button aswell on several occasions recently. however i was on last night and had no problems returning to the previous screen. but it is annoying. you have to use the drop down box attached to the back button to go back 2 screens

woosaah

Club Cricketer
yeah i dont normally use the mouse when i am on anyway so its just that little bit annoyiing

i can live with it just thought if its a universal problem that you guys might want to know

Users who are viewing this thread