Problem with batting

sara2005

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been playing c2005 for the last 2 weeks. One thing I find annoying is the inability to move the player after the cursor mark shows up. The problem is that I am not able to move the batsman to play an approprite stroke based on where the ball is likely to land. Instead, I had to move the batsman upfront (either to the legside or offside) and then select the stroke, which limits the shots i can play. (btw, cricket 2004 allowed to move the player even after the cursor shows up)

anyone else thought it is an issue? any suggestions on how to overcome this ?

I think hard mode prevents you from moving to make it more realistic. However, easy and medium allow you to move.

It might be possible to make a patch allowing movement, put I have no knowledge of patch-making.

FreddieFan said:
I think hard mode prevents you from moving to make it more realistic. However, easy and medium allow you to move.

It might be possible to make a patch allowing movement, put I have no knowledge of patch-making.
Well i play on hard and you cannot move when the bowling cursor is shown..i definatly know on easy you can but not 100% sure about medium

No - you can't move after the cursor on medium level either.

Users who are viewing this thread