Problems with c2004 downloads

dynoslang

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please bear with me this my first proper post and all i require is probably some straightforward information.

1. I have downloaded Boss's CGP V5 patch but i do not seem to be able to implement it into the game at all. I have GI 3 but when i try to import the zip i says that the files are not GI zip files ???. I also have this trouble with the stumps and pitch ads i have tryed downloading.

Am i making a simple error or am i just thick ???

2. I would like to know if anyone has a proper template for stump making and a readme file. I would be using Adode Photoshop v7.0.

3. I have downloaded Sams run out bug fix , but it has no installation info on it.

I would appreciate you guys help so that i can enjoy a bug free game.

Simon

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Some of the patches were made before GI3 was so they are not in the same format. You will need to extract them like regular zip or rar files. Check the pinned FAQ thread as a lot of helpful tips and answers are in there. For configs you'll need to import them using the config editor having extracted them first; for older stumps and pitch ads import as bmp in GI3 having extracted first.

There is definitely a template for stump making around - again check the FAQ thread where numerous tutorials are linked from.

Sam's runout bug fix is simply an alternate exe that you run instead of your default one.
Hope this helps.

dynoslang

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the reply barmyarmy, much appreciated.
As i am not that "techie" would it be sensible to d/load gi 2.2 ? and do the work from there.
As for the stumps i have found the info thanks.
I am not sure what to do with sams run out thingy . could you please enlighten me

Sorry to be a pain.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
GI3 has an import bmp option, it's just when a lot of the stumps and pitch ads were created GI3 wasn't around so hence they are in bmp format. GI3 will still import bmp though.
As far as I can recall just place Sam's exe in your root directory and run it.

Users who are viewing this thread