Proudest moment on the best game ever!

Will p

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I started a season with Somerset just for fun (I dont support them, they're just cool!) And it was my best game on cricket 2005 ever, team and individuals. PS: i didnt put this in stories and strategies because it's just a one off. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD LOVE CRICKET 2005!

MOM: Ian Blackwell (You'll see why)

Burns wins the toss and bats ona dusty pitch on a sunny day

Somerset 1st innings is a disaster, 138 all out, Gibson rips through the top order.
Som1st.jpg

Leicestershire 1st innings, they piled on the pressure, scoring 323, a lead of 185. (Ian Blackwell 1 wicket)
Lei1st.jpg

Somerset 2nd innings, they needed something, and the batsmen delievered, everyone contributing, in with a chance here, thanks to quick batting from Blackwell. (Ian Blackwell 81 off 95)
Som2nd.jpg

Leicestershire 2nd innings, what can you say!!! I love this game, Blackwell bowled outside off-stump every ball, they kept playing defensive shots, and it kept turning a mile, the ball balloning up to silly point and slip, execpt clean bowling Robinson after he came up the wicket and it spun round his bat! (Ian Blackwell 10/13 off 11.2 overs with 7 maidens.) 41 all out!
Lei2nd.jpg

Sombowl.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love this game!

Post your proudest moments on the best game ever!

JUst got C2005 5 days ago... on Asain tour with Australia

First test.. (NO AI Patches nothing) bangadesh..... im like im gonna get whoop

1st inning i bowl Bangdesh out for 240

1st Australia are bowled out for 291

im like ok 50run lead is ok i can defend this

i bring warne on and first ball i pick up a wicket edged to slip

bangladesh start to get a big score i got them down to 210/9

there Number 5 guy is still in on 70

i bring in Brett lee

(ive only got wickets by catches and run outs in this game so far)

Bowl a straight ball no5 trys to flick it off his pads plum LBW leaves 159 to win

should be straight forward from here First ball Hayden out....... im like OMG noooo

but then ponting and langer put a 110 part together and got us to 110/2when martyn comes in and hits hits 30 off 15 balls which wins the match for me

Man of the Match (Shane Warne.. as he got me 4 wickets in second innings and in 1st batting got 39)

PS. Now im vs the Gov X1 and im bowing and there 315/4 (OMG im getting whooped by GovX1) so i just downloaded the trusti AI patch see if it helps cause it getting annoying i cant bowl anyone at all i have never had a wicket where i have bowled them

Got My cricket on PS2.....
a few days back I started a 10 over macth b/w Pakistan and England.....and know what...I hit 214/2 in 10 overs with 157 runs opening partnership between Shahid Afridi and Imran Nazir...Shahid Afridi ended up getting 87 while Nazir made a blazing 75.....I bowled England out for Just 40 runs....cheers

Will p said:
Leicestershire 2nd innings, what can you say!!! I love this game, Blackwell bowled outside off-stump every ball, they kept playing defensive shots, and it kept turning a mile, the ball balloning up to silly point and slip, execpt clean bowling Robinson after he came up the wicket and it spun round his bat! (Ian Blackwell 10/13 off 11.2 overs with 7 maidens.) 41 all out!
Surley this just highlights more bad programming of the AI??

Last edited:
My best moments are during a ODI series between South Africa (me) and England. SA got 150 in 20 overs thanks to a wonderful 61 by Kallis. Others helped and recovered from a bad start to post a good total. England started with a bang going at 10 runs an over for the first four. Then comes Nicky Boje and takes Trescothick's wicket. Then the bowlers bowl a good line and length and the required RR is 12.5 for the last 5. Dangerman Pieterson comes in and smashes 40 odd. 2 runs to win in the last over. Klusener bowls a good line and length, gets a couple of wickets and SA win by 1 run!!!

(the second scorecard has not 'print-screened' well)

Attachments

• final score.bmp
    44 KB · Views: 51
  • c2k5.bmp
    38.9 KB · Views: 50
  • bowler stat.bmp
    36.9 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread