.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heading says all done!So why waiting?Release it man :)
Btw,like last time please dont give complex methods,just provide us with an exe that will automatically replace the needed and we can launch the game :thumbs

Kits and logos doesn't mean a whole patch. Also the exe worked fine for me last time, so I don't see the problem.

Guys, there's no need to keep posting "when is the patch going to be released" and "eagerly awaiting the patch" posts - it's just a waste of bandwidth. The patch will be released when it's released and that's as simple as that.

No point constantly posting and asking questions, because it's not getting done any faster.

Instead of posting that, why not post constructive feedback in other threads and other mods, or try your hand at modding C09 yourself? Add to the creative output of this forum, rather than posting the same thing over and over again.

You've been warned. Any posts asking for the release date of the mod or just "eagerly awaiting the mod" type posts will be regarded as spam as they're pointless and will be deleted. Don't do it.

Ipl patchers please change the screen name on the small score card

which is displaying the country names.

We need ipl team names

Guys, there's no need to keep posting "when is the patch going to be released" and "eagerly awaiting the patch" posts - it's just a waste of bandwidth. The patch will be released when it's released and that's as simple as that.

No point constantly posting and asking questions, because it's not getting done any faster.

Instead of posting that, why not post constructive feedback in other threads and other mods, or try your hand at modding C09 yourself? Add to the creative output of this forum, rather than posting the same thing over and over again.

You've been warned. Any posts asking for the release date of the mod or just "eagerly awaiting the mod" type posts will be regarded as spam as they're pointless and will be deleted. Don't do it.

You still don't know much about PS Studios
He said he'll make some Big Bash League Kits for the patch
The next day he said he'll give me in 2 days
After that he never replyed!!!
I doubt about this patch being released!!!

me to i don't no why people here in ac09 section is so lazy. first they patch is in progress 70% done and all at last there is nothing :eek:

The reason is there is less ask for this game!
Second the game is not very stable even if it meats the minimum requirements
third most of the people don't have good PC's to play his or don't have more money!!!!!

also you need a better graphic card to run this game and also game doesn't work on win 7.those are all the reason's to why this game dint run for so long

Yup, I'm running it fine on an 32/64bit HP just fine, graphics look beautiful. Y'all need better computers... Game is totally stable.

What is the progress of your patch mate?

There is no point in asking when this is going to be released. a) PS_Studio hasn't made a post since April and b) it'll be released when it is released, you asking when it will be released won't make it release quicker. This thread will be closed until PS_Studio can provide an update on what is happening with this patch.

Pepsi IPL 2013 3 Kits and All Logos

"Time heals almost everything..!"
Sorry guys for the last year. I Couldn't able to get up to up expectations and my words. Its really a burden of work on me at that time. But Now i will not disappoint you. Get Back here For more news about Pepsi IPL 2013 work here soon.

Just a small view of my work what i have done till now....

strip-2.png

Untitled-1.jpg

strip-1.png

Display.png

strip.png

display.jpg

logosnocopyright.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread