• Poll closed .

PS_Studio

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Umpire Review Patch

what is the password pls ?

Password:PS Studios

Umpire Review Patch

Just an Automatic Animation of the Umpires after the Appeal for LBW by the Fielding Side.

Two Categories in the Patch :

1- If it is not-out then the umpires chat for a longer period.
2- If it is out then the two umpires stop their conversation and one of them will raise his finger... :)

Note: These two will not work every time. Both of them will work only in the tough LBW Calls.

Secret Behind it : Playing with the CutScene :D :spy

Preview : (And the Download is Below)

UmpireReview.png

Attachments

• Umpire Patch.rar
    2.5 KB · Views: 1,291
Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great work if you ask me, kudos to both you and Nikhil who could crack this one.Well done and thanks for the release will be trying it out.

Akhil 12

Club Captain
Password:PS Studios

Umpire Review Patch

Just an Automatic Animation of the Umpires after the Appeal for LBW by the Fielding Side.

Two Categories in the Patch :

1- If it is not-out then the umpires chat for a longer period.
2- If it is out then the two umpires stop their conversation and one of them will raise his finger... :)

Note: These two will not work every time. Both of them will work only in the tough LBW Calls.

Secret Behind it : Playing with the CutScene :D :spy

Preview : (And the Download is Below)

UmpireReview.png

@PS Studios: It's not good to copy others works.
Before you do this, Nikhil V find this great job! It means you steal his work.

Last edited:

Nikhil V

Banned
Good work but it is not that great nor really a great attitude to steal or copy someone else's ideas in what they put in their hard work and time.

PS_Studio

Club Captain
get on your dictionary and try to find out the meaning of stealing.
stealing is physically/logically copying others files and you know NikhilV had not posted any of his releases or any of his ideas before mine. for me its just being the unknown thing.

and for your information i have already played with these cutscene files. if you want to take credit NikhilV i can post a credit label in the release with your name. i am not having any attitude nor i am great, if you think its your thing then you have your choice. :)

nevermind

Nikhil V

Banned
get on your dictionary and try to find out the meaning of stealing.
stealing is physically/logically copying others files and you know NikhilV had not posted any of his releases or any of his ideas before mine. for me its just being the unknown thing.

and for your information i have already played with these cutscene files. if you want to take credit NikhilV i can post a credit label in the release with your name. i am not having any attitude nor i am great, if you think its your thing then you have your choice. :)

nevermind

I never said anything like u are saying I just said copy others ideas are not so good try to be unique that's all and if u look at time period it clearly shows I post it few hours before u.

Never mind it too.

Users who are viewing this thread