PS2 vs PC

dro87

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
which are the differences???
I still don't know which to buy... PS2 graphics sholud be better, but on my pc i can personalize!!

Usually, I would say PC because it is editable. But, bats being the only customisable thing it doesn't really sound that good.

We didn't think Cricket 2002 was that editable at first.

We thought we wouldn't be able to edit logos, but we figured it out, along with the menu graphics.

We thought we wouldn't be able to edit gameplay, but we did it eventually.

We thought we wouldn't be able to create domestic patches whilst leaving the original game intact, but we got it in the end.

Someone will figure out how to extract the graphics files eventually.

It's called ICC (International Cricket Captain) and if you haven't got it do so now. Sadly it's been discontinued. :(

Andrew's right. We will be able to edit the game. We'll make sure of it! :P

And if you want a cricket managing game, World Cricket Manager and Cricket Coach are coming out next year, and they should be two great games.

ICC was probably the best, but they just stopped making it.

Originally posted by James Driscoll@Dec 17 2003, 09:09 PM
ICC was probably the best, but they just stopped making it.
I think if Empire have no use for ICC now, they should release the source code to the public, so someone can make an unofficial version.

yeah true....i dotng et it...everybody loved icc and then they just stopped it...some of th eprevious versions sucked..and this one was good....maybe we liked it too much...lets not make the same mistake with c2k4 :lol:

I've only played the demo of ICC 2001 and it's still the best cricket management game I've played. I liked watching the 3D action. The graphics were hardly good but it was interesting to watch.

pc is far better on all fronts. Buy PC aslong as u have a decent computer ( graphic and speed)

Users who are viewing this thread