PS3: PS3 username thread for online matchups

Add me ("cricket_online2") in your friend's list and we can get a game in if and when we are both online. I prefer 5 overs a side game owing to my time constraints and may occasionally go in for a 10 overs match. Let's have a 5 overs bash sometime in the near future.

Edit: By the way what's your psn id?
My id is Amalboy92. I dont like 5 over matches. But, i will try to play with you. I am thinking of starting a small league kind of a thing. Carlton Mid Tri Series ( Ind vs Eng vs Aus) with 20 or 25 overs each side. I will take Australia. Let me know if anyone else interested in joining.

My id is Amalboy92. I dont like 5 over matches. But, i will try to play with you. I am thinking of starting a small league kind of a thing. Carlton Mid Tri Series ( Ind vs Eng vs Aus) with 20 or 25 overs each side. I will take Australia. Let me know if anyone else interested in joining.

20-25 overs a side game will take too long as far as I'm concerned and let's try to get a 5-10 overs game in if we can.

Add me :funnyadit

I would like to play longer formats...
Thats great. I will mostly in the weekends. Would you like to take part in a small league which I started. Carlton Mid Tri Series. It is there in the tournament list.

Wow man good to hear this much crap and excuse from that guy to whome I have not played from last 5 months if your psn id cornynmyhorn and u played 1 game and u lost and u saying u have not lost any game,may be u are better player now but dont forget u lost 1st match against me and after that we never played,so 1st play and see I am using same tactics or diff and its cricket game anyone can use any strategy to win if you know that u can also use the same who cares.

Blatant liar, we played a minimum 10 match you lost all of them. The final nail in the straw came when you couldn't take all those loses and decided to move all your fielders to offside and continue bowling those super slow bouncers. That's when I had enough and deleted your @$$ from my friend list

bro you dont understand,its a game and when you play 5 over game in that you have to use everything wat you got to stop the opponent to hitting sixes n all ,if you dont know that tactics that does not mean it should not be used if you know you can also use that but to know that you have to use your brain and who said 6m bouncers cant be hit I hit six on that ball on which u guys are complaining its all about practice and use of brain to judge the ball and read the mind of bowler. I play with alot of people online and they dont complain about anything because they know how to score on that ball so better try to score not complain and find and excuse.

Why would Al.Amin need to play you a second time once sounds bad enough. Your not using tactics your using a weakness in the game to exploit the batsman.

Read that bolded part over and over for the next 7 days

Blatant liar, we played a minimum 10 match you lost all of them. The final nail in the straw came when you couldn't take all those loses and decided to move all your fielders to offside and continue bowling those super slow bouncers. That's when I had enough and deleted your @$$ from my friend list
LOl Really its been how long and when you played 10 match,you were not even in my friend list stop lying you joined from public and we played and u could not digest your loss and after that we never played or may be after that you stop playing random people.

Played with an online player yesterday 'Rebeled1'. Played 15 overs each side match. I scored 200+ runs in 14 overs and all out. Still he played till the end of the match and he was all out for 70/80 in 10 overs.

I was thinking that he will quit the game any moment. But he didnt :)

LOl Really its been how long and when you played 10 match,you were not even in my friend list stop lying you joined from public and we played and u could not digest your loss and after that we never played or may be after that you stop playing random people.

surely the loses have taken a mental stress on you and is preventing you from recollecting your memory.

I will rest my case here, you're clearly a dishonest lying hypocrite. Not surprised, it goes hand in hand with your unethical bowling tactics (which btw was the actual case in point here I was trying to make)

Last edited:
surely the loses have taken a mental stress on you and is preventing you from recollecting your memory.

I will rest my case here, you're clearly a dishonest lying hypocrite. Not surprised, it goes hand in hand with your unethical bowling tactics (which btw was the actual case in point here I was trying to make)

Awesome you are great lier and I got it I will rest my case here ,but one thing I must say its game and take it as a game dont f*cking come with and excuse that ur bowling is this your bowling is that u think I am gonna bowl according to u,if u think like that than u r wrong,I will bowl as I want if u have f*cking guts score on it I dont give shitttttttt what you think about my tactics.

Awesome you are great lier and I got it I will rest my case here ,but one thing I must say its game and take it as a game dont f*cking come with and excuse that ur bowling is this your bowling is that u think I am gonna bowl according to u,if u think like that than u r wrong,I will bowl as I want if u have f*cking guts score on it I dont give shitttttttt what you think about my tactics.[/QUOT

Why use that sort of language it doesn't prove your point anymore, it's easy to swear behind the safety of a keyboard. I don't think anyone will take it serious when your wearing a Bart Simpson T shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really,How it matters to you wat I am wearing,and who told you to take it seriously its total up to you take it or leave it doesn't matter to me I said what I want to say thats it forget it.

Hilarious... :clap

Leave it paul, this guy hasn't reached the level of maturity yet.

Users who are viewing this thread