Ps4 Don Bradman 17

markied125

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I brought Don bradman few weeks ago pre-owned and everytime i load a saving game its keep saying cen on the player names and team on the screen why?

If i brought a new Copy will it be the same or nomal when i load a saving game with real names

I brought Don bradman few weeks ago pre-owned and everytime i load a saving game its keep saying cen on the player names and team on the screen why?

If i brought a new Copy will it be the same or nomal when i load a saving game with real names
Censored... !

No just look at the teams you're downloading make sure the rosters are okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you're playing multiplayer, make sure that each controller is logged in to an adult (not age restricted) PlayStation account.

Sadly this is the current state of our Online Competitions , where alot of the Custom Created Players and Teams ends up being Cencored in this way .

On the Players Side they are all fine , on the oppositions Side , they end up being cencored.

We have gone through the Solutiuons mentioned , namely : Main Account without No Parental Control , with the Main Controller logged in , all to no avail.

Users who are viewing this thread