• Total voters

fundj112

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi, sorry if its repeated. I have both PC and PS4. I just want to know which is better in terms of graphics and mods. Will I miss few modifications if I am playing on Ps4? like new faces, new kits, new stadiams.
What difference we will see in btw PS4 and PC?

Thanks.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Everything is basically the same.. a high end pc the game will look much better i think and will get updates more quickly compared to console.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you can afford to I say go for both versions. If not and you have access to a high end gaming PC go for PC version as you should get multiple patches and sooner than on PS/Xbox platforms.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
If you can afford to I say go for both versions. If not and you have access to a high end gaming PC go for PC version as you should get multiple patches and sooner than on PS/Xbox platforms.

Yup :) I got 3 versions of DBC14 and getting 2 Dbc17 :)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Yup :) I got 3 versions of DBC14 and getting 2 Dbc17 :)

As a cricket gaming fan I thank you :) Though I should add that I bought DBC 14 for PS3 & PS4 along with DBC 17 on PS4 and Table Top Cricket on PS3. So yeah a repeat customer myself :)

fundj112

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
This thread triggers me as there's no Xbox One option. [HASHTAG]#XboxLivesMatter[/HASHTAG]
Sorry, Its like my personal question, As I have both PS4 and High End PC. So I am just looking for a suggestion.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Sorry, Its like my personal question, As I have both PS4 and High End PC. So I am just looking for a suggestion.

IF you have a high end PC.... Get PC version when it releases... but if you can afford it get both :P

scampy

Club Captain
PC is my favourite. High end PC so no load times compared to PS4 which takes ages with all the various downloaded items.

Bluebagger

International Coach
PC is the only real option.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
High-end PC because updates come very quickly!

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
I have a high end gaming PC (Core i7 6700 skylake, gtx 1070, 512GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 2133MHz, good mobo etc.) and a PS4 Pro. And for most games, there's very little difference tbh between them.
PS4 Pro looks really good for a $400 device along with PS VR it is a very immersive experience. PC can produce sharper graphics but side by side it is tough at times but sometimes you can tell the PC is slightly better but not by much at all.
The PC is $1500+ vs $400 PS4 Pro (or $250 for PS4)
For most games, there's virtually no difference at all. Sure, 60fps can look smoother but in many games it is virtually impossible to tell even side by side. In some, it is a bit more easier - like fps and games like Battlefield. In many others which don't move super fast, it's not that pronounced at all.

Last edited:

Bluebagger

International Coach
You need a better monitor if you can't tell the difference.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi, sorry if its repeated. I have both PC and PS4. I just want to know which is better in terms of graphics and mods. Will I miss few modifications if I am playing on Ps4? like new faces, new kits, new stadiams.
What difference we will see in btw PS4 and PC?

Thanks.

If you can wait till a month or 2, it would be good for you else you also get angry when game very close to end or some time during start and suddenly it got crash. Or limited no. Of strokes or no stats or it got crash if you edit your favourite stadium.

Play dbc14 till that time atleast wait for patch3.

Its good that BA supporting at their level best and try to fix the issues. Highly appreciated their support.

If dont want to wait then Go for PS4 keeping in mind game still needs some patches. Another option is wait till pc relaese and then you can compare the game graphics/speed etc and then decide.

fundj112

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Its better I will wait for PC version, I love batting then bowling, it seem there are many issue in batting. I hope the game will be bug free by then. I never bought same game for PC and PS4. There is no use in buying same game for 2 platforms. Allthough I use PS4 for sports and racing, strategy games. I feel DBC better on PC. I play action(shooting games) like COD GTA V on PC as I love using mouse for shooting games and we can use mods. Let's hope all issues will be cleared soon. Love DBC :)

Users who are viewing this thread