ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just played someone who I think was from this forum because when I joined they changed their team to 'Planet Cricket' and they used my in game character 'S. Stokes' to bowl the final over of the match :spy

It was a very close game, went down to the last two balls. I hit the winning runs, players start celebrating and then it said that I ''won by forfeit'', strange.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I just played someone who I think was from this forum because when I joined they changed their team to 'Planet Cricket' and they used my in game character 'S. Stokes' to bowl the final over of the match :spy

It was a very close game, went down to the last two balls. I hit the winning runs, players start celebrating and then it said that I ''won by forfeit'', strange.
Some doesnt have the patience to see the end of the match so they prefer to do this...Strange but happens...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Finally upgraded to PS4 recently and got a copy of DBC. My psn id is 'cricket_online'. On PS3 I used the psn 'cricket_online2' so some of you may be familiar with this psn.

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
PSN: TheR4zerBlade55

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Give me a shout if you want to play online against me - with the patch out I finally decided to get a PS4 copy.

PSN ID is UnstableTriangle, but I'll only play against people I recognise from here, so if you send me a request, and your PSN doesn't match your username here, drop me a VM.

Mubzz_

School Cricketer
Give me a shout if you want to play online against me - with the patch out I finally decided to get a PS4 copy.

PSN ID is UnstableTriangle, but I'll only play against people I recognise from here, so if you send me a request, and your PSN doesn't match your username here, drop me a VM.

My id is mubzz_
Already sent you an add request

issue

Associate Captain
My PS4 PSN ID : Sanz2015

ameyp9

Club Captain
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Hello Everyone,
its almost been a year since DBC released for PS4 but unlike PS3 I dont find leagues taking place from the forums, me and a bunch of players have a group on whats app wherein we organize all PS4 leagues. I myself been an organizer dont find enough players playing DBC for PS4, it would be great if new/existing gamers from the forum also join us which would help us organize even more bigger and greater leagues in the PS4 arena.
If Anyone interested in joining our group please either reply with your contact number or send me a PM.
Regards

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any ps4 tournaments going on?
I don't have whatsapp and Facebook but would love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread