PS4 PS4 Username Thread for Online Matchups

ameyp9

Club Captain
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Anyone interested in TEST CHAMPIONSHIP ?

hassassinscreed

School Cricketer
Hi, I'm new to the website.

My PSN ID is hassm92. Honestly, I can never find a game using "Quick Match" on PS4. On the rare occasion I do, I'm usually facing those guys that have modified their entire team to maximum stats and they smash every ball for a six.

I'm a keen cricketer so it's a shame I rarely experience the same enjoyment on the game when my friend or relative isn't available to jump on the game with me haha.

Hopefully there are some realistic matches available on this website. I'm from the UK so I hope there won't be serious connection issues with many of you.

Last edited:

Rohit Basu

Banned

My PSN ID is hassm92. Honestly, I can never find a game using "Quick Match" on PS4. On the rare occasion I do, I'm usually facing those guys that have modified their entire team to maximum stats and they smash every ball for a six.

I'm a keen cricketer so it's a shame I rarely experience the same enjoyment on the game when my friend or relative isn't available to jump on the game with me haha.

Hopefully there are some realistic matches available on this website. I'm from the UK so I hope there won't be serious connection issues with many of you.
hrohit051 is my id

Rohit Basu

Banned

Have invited u

Rohit Basu

Banned
hrohit051 is my id
When will u be online for t20 or one day hrohit051 let's create a tournament and a what's app group. My number is 9874839184 india[DOUBLEPOST=1482802625][/DOUBLEPOST]Hr
my PSN id is bharathdevanand1 and send me friend requests those who play
[DOUBLEPOST=1482802653][/DOUBLEPOST]hrohit051[DOUBLEPOST=1482802701][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can add me my id is shksid and join my community then we can have series of matches
Sure hrohit051

Users who are viewing this thread