PSN ID's

PSN- travnnay
im from australia :) probably the first aussie to have this game :) glad i pre ordered it early... who has the guts to play a real aussie... add me and say ur from IC2010 chat!
i have a headset... please add me if u have a headset as well cause i like to talk to the people im playing... GO AUSTRALIA!

What company did you order it through? Did your order say it was shipped on the 15th?

I can safely say you are not the first Aussie to have the game, seeing as it was made by Aussies :p

What company did you order it through? Did your order say it was shipped on the 15th?

No dude i brought it off ebay on the 10th of june from a bloke in melbourne who runs a store :) are you gonna get this game?

No dude i brought it off ebay on the 10th of june from a bloke in melbourne who runs a store :) are you gonna get this game?

Yeah I preordered it from HMV which is based in the UK. How much did you pay for the ebay copy?

Yeah I preordered it from HMV which is based in the UK. How much did you pay for the ebay copy?

78 bucks all up including postage!
where in aussie are you?
u gonna add me to ur friends list?

when is your game cuming?

78 bucks all up including postage!
where in aussie are you?
u gonna add me to ur friends list?

when is your game cuming?

LOL @ "cuming"

I'm on the East Coast. The game I ordered was about $50 Australian in total, but I probably would have paid $78 to have it in my hands now.

You never know, it might actually arrive in the mail today ;)

LOL @ "cuming"

I'm on the East Coast. The game I ordered was about $50 Australian in total, but I probably would have paid $78 to have it in my hands now.

You never know, it might actually arrive in the mail today ;)

haha yeah sorry about the cuming, "coming" well hopefully sooner rather then later we can give each other a game! :)

just add me to ya psn

Bugger!

Saw the ebay guy and was seriously considering it. Even sent him an email asking when he though I would receive the game but he told me he couldn't give any gurantees so I decided to go with HMV instead :doh

Oh well, the wait goes on.

Looking forward to playing my fellow Aussies when the game does eventually get here :happy

Bugger!

Saw the ebay guy and was seriously considering it. Even sent him an email asking when he though I would receive the game but he told me he couldn't give any gurantees so I decided to go with HMV instead :doh

Oh well, the wait goes on.

Looking forward to playing my fellow Aussies when the game does eventually get here :happy

yeah that does sound like a kick in the nuts so to speak lol...
well i hope i will be the first to play you aussie Vs aussie

ADD travnnay to your ps3 friends list im no quitter, lets play tests t20s any types of game.. lets just enjoy a game of cricket agst each other!

please tho when u add me say ur from IC2010 so i know to add u and ur not just sum random add from another game, if u have a head set that would be even better
GO AUSTRALIA!

You have already posted in this thread, love the enthusiasm though.

Users who are viewing this thread