Pulling my hair out. Selection Issue in Career

jmarcf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi People

Sorry if this is the wrong place. I'm trying to add a few custom players to different States/counties or countries etc. I have made them all great players but the CPU will never select these players in certain teams. For instance, I have been trying for days to get NSW select a custom player but they won't. This seems to be a major bug or something. Big Ant can you please fix this.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi People

Sorry if this is the wrong place. I'm trying to add a few custom players to different States/counties or countries etc. I have made them all great players but the CPU will never select these players in certain teams. For instance, I have been trying for days to get NSW select a custom player but they won't. This seems to be a major bug or something. Big Ant can you please fix this.
did you add these players before you started the career or after, once a career has been started adding custom players is useless, at the career start the players in your academy will be used for that career, only changes to linked players will take effect in that started career...

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Recently started a fantasy career mode featuring a lot of older players scattered throughout all the teams. Due to these players having high ratings most of them were picked for their respective international teams.

Funnily enough I took Matt Wade out of Australia, put Gilchrist in and Wade was still selected for Australia! This is Marsh levels of dodgy selection.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Recently started a fantasy career mode featuring a lot of older players scattered throughout all the teams. Due to these players having high ratings most of them were picked for their respective international teams.

Funnily enough I took Matt Wade out of Australia, put Gilchrist in and Wade was still selected for Australia! This is Marsh levels of dodgy selection.
There is some sort of selection formula when it comes to keepers. If they are slated as opening batsmen, they have to be skilled higher than any other opening batsmen to make the team. Otherwise it sticks the best keeper in the 7 position.

jmarcf

Club Captain
did you add these players before you started the career or after, once a career has been started adding custom players is useless, at the career start the players in your academy will be used for that career, only changes to linked players will take effect in that started career...

Before I start the career of course. Can someone add a perfect player to NSW and start a new career and see if that player is selected for NSW for me?. NSW seems to be one of those teams that will not pick any player out of their default team

Users who are viewing this thread