purchase

omair456

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can anyone guide me to a cheap and good source to buy crick 2005 and blc 05 when it is officialy released

i am in USA.. and would like to get this game..

TIA

By the way just to let you all know i just bought it and expect it to be with me on 1st July
cost me around us$60 including shipping

Last edited:
Omair... you can try the EA store, though I doubt you will get it if you live in the U.S. I suggest you look for other vendors that ship to the U.S and carry the game.

omair456 said:
can anyone guide me to a cheap and good source to buy crick 2005 and blc 05 when it is officialy released

i am in USA.. and would like to get this game..

TIA

You can order cricket 2005 from online which ship to United States from here. Click on the blue link.

About BLIC 2005 you can order BLIC 2005 which ship to USA for only $25 and plus shipping and tax included. Click Here to Order BLIC 2005. ;)

i dont think play.com ships to us. omair im going through the same problem, i cant find a cheap site that will ship to u.s. thats why im going to order through ebay because they charge like 30 euros for the game. you might get the game from ebay like $60 dollars. but if they dont have the game then i think http://www.sporting-gifts.com/product.asp?p=31657&d=&s= this link is the best

i got mine from GAME uk...theyr pretty good cost me about 50 bucks for the whole deal

thanks you guys.. thats a lot of help.

keep this thread going.. if you get any further info for US delivery.

You can definitly get it from Ebay. But don't buy the PS2 or XBOX versions, as they will not play on the NTSC ps2 and xbox systems we have here in North America. Get it for PC. If you dont have a good enough PC to run the game, then buy it for either xbox or ps2 then get the system "chipped" :D

I live in Canada and im going to get a free copy thanks to a friend who helped develop the game... :D

zreh said:
You can definitly get it from Ebay. But don't buy the PS2 or <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=168' target='_blank'>xbox</a> versions, as they will not play on the NTSC ps2 and <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=168' target='_blank'>xbox</a> systems we have here in North America. Get it for PC. If you dont have a good enough PC to run the game, then buy it for either <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=168' target='_blank'>xbox</a> or ps2 then get the system "chipped" :D

I live in Canada and im going to get a free copy thanks to a friend who helped develop the game... :D

Develope The game or pirated version?

fardin said:
Develope The game or pirated version?

What??

I think you're asking if my friend developed the real game or the pirated version?
If you are...ofcourse he helped develop the real version made in the EA headquarters in Burnaby BC Canada. He works for EA my friend.

vibs89 said:
You can order cricket 2005 from online which ship to United States from here. Click on the blue link.

About BLIC 2005 you can order BLIC 2005 which ship to USA for only $25 and plus shipping and tax included. Click Here to Order BLIC 2005. ;)

no buddy u got it wrong.its not tax and shipping included..i ordered it and it cost me 40 us dollar all togather..the game is 25 dollar and shipping is 15 dollars..

zreh said:
You can definitly get it from Ebay. But don't buy the PS2 or XBOX versions, as they will not play on the NTSC ps2 and xbox systems we have here in North America. Get it for PC. If you dont have a good enough PC to run the game, then buy it for either xbox or ps2 then get the system "chipped" :D

Yeah you could get Cricket 2005 from E-Bay and it would be more cheaper to buy the game from E-Bay.

thanks but ebay shows... only PS and XBOX versions no PC version.

BTW.

someone mentioned i could buy from PC.NET ... how come and from where.. i didnt see any links

omair456 said:
thanks but ebay shows... only PS and XBOX versions no PC version.

BTW.

someone mentioned i could buy from PC.NET ... how come and from where.. i didnt see any links

BTW wait for some time. Then after some it will be upload in in E-Bay.

Users who are viewing this thread