Question about terminology

D

dovli

Hello!

I'am a newbie to cricket and I am looking for a description of the different types of batting strikes. Could you guys direct me to an online resource that explains that? :helpme: I have read explanations of the rules of the game, of the fielding position but I have trouble understanding what a "cover drive" or "square cut" is & so on

And I also have a question concerning Cricket 2004. I'am always in trouble when trying to make a second run. After the first run is completed and I spot a chance for a second run I press the run button but the batsmen do not start running right away, in fact they start running when the ball is close to the wickets and I get run out. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thank you very much!
Dovli

Dovli, when you will run a second run, you have to push the run button just before the first run is completed. Then the batsmen will turn right away and run the second run.

Pfffff, all the different strokes. See the manual, it's all in there!

well for taking the second run peterp gave u the answer...but for the terminology its better if u ask the general cricket forum

Users who are viewing this thread