Question?

N

Neo!

I have a question for an expert....

You know when you burn an audio to a blank cd, even though the files are in mp3 and cd has a 650mb of space but it only burns 65 to 80 minutes length of a songs depending on what cd-r you have due to it compressed the mp3 files .
But I have seen some cds online for sale where they actually have mp3 songs burned on to the cd and the cd contains about 100+ songs.
Does any one knows which software is capable of doing such task where you can burn 100+ songs in one cd-r? or does it require a special blank cd?

call me stupid but if anyone knows any answers please let me know..
thanks

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you burn the mp3s as an audio CD you can use up to 74 or 80 minutes depending on the CD.

If you burn it as a data cd then you can fit as many mp3s as the space allows (650 - 700 MB)

Any cd writing software will do (even Windows XP!), just don't write it as an audio CD!

N

Neo!

yeah IO know if you burn as a audio you will get 10-13 songs and if burn as data you can have 650-700 mb of mp3 files ...
but the question is if I burn as a data will I able to listen to that audio on mp3 player?... if no than how people have a 100+ songs listenable on mp3 player in one cd for sale?

if the data recorded on cd and the mp3 players play those music files than I will give it a try..but will it work?

N

Neo!

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Oct 25 2003, 10:11 PM
Yes.

MP3 cd's are obviously data CDs
oh ok ..thanks

but one last question..if it is a data cd that means you can listen them on mp3 players just like any audio cd? (i think your yes was for that but just wanna make sure)

thx

N

Neo!

I have been using AHead Nero cd burning software for quite sometimes now, I know there are hundreds of burning software out there ..do you recommend any which is best and has lot of features?
thx

Users who are viewing this thread