Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

srinath the instructions are int he readme...just have to put it int he main folder of cricket 2005

guys i made some indian faces and tried them in game...found out a few things.....zaheer kahn...sehwag and yuvraj use the same face
ganguly ...kaif and murali kartik use the same face
i made harbhajan as well....will post screens of the few faces i have made soon
so this is very dissapointing...will have to wait for a player editor to assign different faces to indian players...i suppose same with other asian teams.....till then i think i'll start editing specific faces already in the game but which are not that good

posting the 4 faces i've done till now here....these still need editing and arnt lookin all that good at the moment...but u can try them ingame if u want....they will replace other player faces also like i mentioned above...just place in ur cricket 2005 main folder!!

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 914
  • Indian faces part 1 by rahul.zip
    744 KB · Views: 505
Rahul, good efforts yaar. I can tell that the textures you made are very good. We have to figure out a way to properly edit the head structure to make these faces as good as they can be. My main concern is that the faces you have made for the indians are very stretched out near the sides.

Also, try to use pictures where the players are not showing their teeth. The mouths move in game, so the texture just covers a closed mouth and lips.

Regardless, good work yaar. Thanks

And i see what you mean with the india kit and cap. I don't know why the kit looks so dark on your screenshot. On my computer it looks fine, maybe a shade or two darker than the real kit

Last edited:
really good textures Rahul !!! I agree with fObstyle that you ought to edit the heads a bit !!! But none the less gr8 effort !!! The Rahul dravid face looks real gud !!!

yup...thats ywhat i need to edit...wont stretch them ont he side so much...and as for the smiling faces i try not to use those but for some players only those pics are available so no option but to make those

and fob as for the kit...i ahve my screen settings on forced detail high....maybe coz of that...try those settings

hey rahul. great work. great face pack rahul good job. my favourite faces in this pack are dravid and harbhajan. the others look a bit not in place due to the structure. but still great work.

I have to say great work with the faces. If only you could find some expressionless faces. And yea, woudl have been great if you could change the headshape. But texture is excellent!

Come on guys... let's help our planetcricket mates out... try to get them emotionless faces so that it would make their lives easier.. keep up the great work guys.

The Sehwag & Harbhajan faces look wicked Rahul. Great job mate!

Rahul ,the faces look good.I feel while chosing a pic choose a pic which does not shows teeth or is not smiling.becos pics showing teeth look funny in game.

please dude those were ugly....make faces like tendulkars that u made....non-smiling...these faces will keep smiling in all the games lol :)

so you cant import these things with big UI without it crashing/?

just that the cricket directory looks messy with so many files in there

Rahul help please

Rahul ..can u tell me is the face image a 24 /bit or a 32 bit ...and how do u give a specific face to the player..i mean how do u assign those ?
What is the colour mode ? Is it indexed or rgb mode...i mean do u have to flatten or merge the image after u edit it ???
please tell me ok...

hammudy said:
please dude those were ugly....make faces like tendulkars that u made....non-smiling...these faces will keep smiling in all the games lol :)

yes...Steve Buckner's face was the best.other umpires always show their teeh & in the Indian face fack harbajan looks funny.
rahul nothing against u.Don't feel so. :)

Users who are viewing this thread