Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

Viru face

Hey Rahul!!!

How about this face for Virender Sehwag??

;)

Attachments

• virendra_sehwag.jpg
    virendra_sehwag.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 664
Hi would somebody please ba able to make a new face for Chris Harris of New Zealand??? here is a pic of him in game and one of how he should look (he does have hair)

There are a few other also I would like someone to make but this is the main one at the moment .

if anyone can make this I would apreciate it?

Attachments

• C.Harris.jpg
    C.Harris.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 618
  • HARRIS.jpg
    HARRIS.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:
looks good....but dont mind .....in many indian player pics that always have a big smile so ..when we patch their pics into the game ...when they get out ...still they laugh ...so its funny ... dont mind dude i am not against your work.......

yup aldeco..i'll try it soon
new versions of harbhajan and dravid...any better??

Attachments

• preview 1.jpg
    preview 1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 606
The Harbhajan face's definitely better 'cause he's not flaunting his teeth. Dravid, to me, doesn't quite look like himself though....I thought the previous one (the one posted by you earlier) was very realistic. Keep 'em coming though! Nice to see someone working on the faces of subcontinent-teams!

Hi could you make a face for Craig McMillan for New Zealand as well as the C.Harris one please pics below show why lol.

Attachments

• C.Mcmillan.JPG
    C.Mcmillan.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 530
  • MCMILLAN.jpg
    MCMILLAN.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 509
yup..sure i'll get down to it...but the prob witht he harris face again would be that he's smiling.....so if u dont mind that then i'llmake it or else i'll try to find another pic

gidday rahul great work mate, was just wondering if you have found the fsh files for any of the nz team as i wanted to edit some of them, any help would be appreciated thanks

If you could try find another photo for harris would be good ill look to thanks :-)

the harbhajan face is looking damn good... the dravid just needs a bit of work... release the bhaji one asap.. i'm luvin it.

Oh Briggsey mate!!

Briggsey said:
How about this one for Harbhajan?
that was real good brigssey!!!
dunno wats it...but i always fell affirmative about watever u do!! juz a mere coincidence once more!!

Aldeco said:
Hi could you make a face for Craig McMillan for New Zealand as well as the C.Harris one please pics below show why lol.
that isnt half as bad as the Maestro's Default face!! i hope most wuld agree... gud work rahul!! juz needs a lil tweaking ur work....if u culd tell me exactly how to patch them..i can help u....the work gets doubled up if two can work on it! i have done some work for cricket 2004 but '05..i hvent started as yet....wuld luv to help u if u culd juz tell me how to get started.... i do kow a couple of things on getting going thereon....my graduation and my P.hd right now is in the field of IT and am a pro. cricketer....but still only if u wuldnt mind it....cheez mate!!

Users who are viewing this thread