Rahul's Team Updates

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi...i'm making some team updates....australia coming up soon.....kit numbers arranged according to the new ctm i've made with correct lineups.....2 ctms...1 with the lineup used in india series and 1 with lee gillespie mcgrath......faces arranged according to the ctm as well....

i'll post the aussie 1 soon!!

E

ejaz

Sounds like a gr8 plan ... waiting for the updates. Have been waiting since a long time for the fully updated teams ... with rosters, kits etc etc.

Kewldude

Rahul

International Cricketer
Here is the Aussie team update...all faces made by me and ctms as well.....kit numbers i've got from the downloaded kits
tell me how u like it!

Attachments

• Australia_Team_Update.zip
    878.4 KB · Views: 290

Rahul

International Cricketer
i'll be doing a pakistan team update next....just need to get a few kit numbers...imran farhat...asim kamal and mushtaq ahmed....will post the patch as soon as i get those!!

Rahul

International Cricketer
if any1 has those kit numbers plzzz post them here....
and i also need some england kit numbers.....ian blackwell..andrew strauss and martin saggers

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yes.I would be good if commentry is also included.It would be a total update.

D

dishin

These are some of the Shirt numbers mate. You probably have most of them, but thought I'd still post it. Waiting and all the best.

Attachments

• Shirt_Numbers.doc
    50 KB · Views: 60

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx for that dishin...but the thing is i dont make kit numbers....so i'll have to ask some1 like jack to make them...but those are of gr8 help...at least i know the numbers and can tell it to him...thanx

and as for commentary i have no clue how to make it so therefore didnt add it...maybe later might just update the packs and collect some commentary files and post them but not right now

i have the pakistan and england updates ready except for a few of the kit numbers....so will post them in a day or two!!

Rahul

International Cricketer
i decided to have a go at some kit numbers my self...here is asim kamal's kit number...it's my first try....just 1 ques...how do i make the texture appear?? i used layers but still the background texture didnt appear...any1 can help me out??

Attachments

• Asim_Kamal.png
    Asim_Kamal.png
    789 bytes · Views: 32

Rahul

International Cricketer
ok...here is the pakistan team update with faces ctm and kit numbers!! tell me how you like it...

Attachments

• Pakistan.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 231
K

karolkarol

Hi could someone tell me where exactly to install these ctms to please?

Users who are viewing this thread