IPL Rajasthan Royals

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
RR again lost to CSK...:( hopefully they will win the next games and maintain their berth for the semis.
I am waiting for somebody to post the scans of interview that Atul Sharma gave to Spin. Saw a guy post on ICF about some points he made out of the interview like Lalit Modi saw a video of Atul and made sure he got to SA.
Also the preview of the article mentions that he got his action checked by the Australian Institute of Sport and they found no problem.
lets see when RR decide to use him...:upray

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Looks a pretty weak batting line up, they are gonna need Smith to fire. I would also play Carseldine over Watson. Carseldine was probably the best player of the Aus twenty20 comp, and the best One Day player in the back half of the season.
Carseldine may be god in Aussie T20, but has looked ████ so far.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As the Atul Sharma thread has been closed (because of some jealous trolling, I assume) it seems that anyhting about him must be posted here.
I just finished reading the article about him (not original though ;)) and it's very exciting. Hopefully, when Atul debuts sometime in the coming week, it'll be helluva thing for Indian cricket.:banana2:happy
If anybody's interested, then I'll upload it somewhere.

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Get it done, get it done at zShare and PM me! :p

Kshitiz_Indian added 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Leggie, where are you my friend! :p

Kshitiz_Indian added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Leggie, where are you my friend! :p

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
nice.he looks like a strong lad to me and must be bowling around 140-145 case but certainly not 150-155.
what about his bowling action?
can someone throw some light on it?
is it controversial as well like most of the fast bowlers'?

Users who are viewing this thread