IPL Rajasthan Royals

i dont know what you guys feel but RR don't quite seem to convince me that they are playing good cricket this season.

WOW!
RR are very strog
Yusuf,
Greame
Shane wanre
Watson( he is comin soon)
and
naman Ojha.......

Wonder what they will do with Watson after the performance of Ojha. Watson really should be opener or at worst 3 as he shouldn't be wasted doing the late hitting when there are other more capable players.

RR possible Lineup when watson comes back

G.Smith
N.Ojha
S.Watson
L.Carseldine
R.Jadeja
Y.Pathan
N.Patel
S.Warne
A.Singh
M.Patel
S.Trivedi

You chose to live in the USA, you live with the consequences!:banana2

Yes yes. Finally I can look forward to passing Whsmith on the way home from school.

Leggie added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

You chose to live in the USA, you live with the consequences!:banana2

That was uncalled for.

Can someone please either scan the copies of that page or type out the interview for us to read, who can't? :p

Also, I'm kinda confused so pardon my noobness, but is Watson really coming back? And when?

If he comes back Rajasthan will undoubtely be champions material once again!

Can someone please either scan the copies of that page or type out the interview for us to read, who can't? :p

Also, I'm kinda confused so pardon my noobness, but is Watson really coming back? And when?

If he comes back Rajasthan will undoubtely be champions material once again!

He was coming till he hurt his groin batting in the last aus t20 vs pakistan. He is out now.:(

Watson was really starting to find form and I could have seen him give the Royals their second title. Big loss for them as now they will have to depend on what they have.

Users who are viewing this thread