IPL Rajasthan Royals

Mascharenas is an all-rounder, and there's no Kamran Khan or Atul Sharma on that list!

Nothing to do with me all from the official site :) I've updated the list if you find any other errors just let me know.

The Royals really missed Watson today could have used his bowling and batting.

This team will surely finish where they should have last year. Thats last place. :p

Go get Kaif back to strenthen your batting guys.

RR is an inspired team but not a very strong team as they miss the services of tanvir and watto.
their bowling is good but batting is not up to the mark.

RR are an inspired team.they can do anything to anyone more often than not.
yusuf pathan is as strong mentally as he is physically.
shane warne is bringing the best out of these kids.just fantastic and touching to watch them help each other out.wonderful team here.

Cricinfo - That cad isn't so bad after all ◄◄

ok thats how i felt about Warne too after i sow KKR vs RR. may be not this girly artical way "Aw, he's not so bad after all." (quoting from the link), more like, "huh, what you know, he is a pretty nice guy after all"

And so why the change of heart? When did that come about? I guess when I saw Warne on the field clapping his hands, pumping up his Royals right to the very end. When he sent Kamran Khan in to bowl in the Super Over; his great faith in another's ability.

yes thats exctly when it all started to change. it started from when he got Gayle out, and seeing him how he planned it, and how he worked his plan. then it totally changed when he was talking to that young Kamran, how he was encouraging him.

even a day before that game, one of my friend asked me who was my fav. bowler, and he guessed right away, Warne (b/c i have the same action as him :p, but not soo good though). but i wasnt too sure about that. i was "eehh..he is a great bowler i guess..but he isnt my fav."

now he is defientley...

Saw the recent RR game against Delhi(?) and was a bit shocked, I couldn't believe I hadn't heard more about Kamran Khans bowling action on here, it's terrible! Seems like a decent bowler but painful to watch.

Saw the recent RR game against Delhi(?) and was a bit shocked, I couldn't believe I hadn't heard more about Kamran Khans bowling action on here, it's terrible! Seems like a decent bowler but painful to watch.

Yeah I can't see him lasting too long in cricket with that action, he will always pick up injuries.

i like the Royals....but they lack a decent middle order, they rely too much on Pathan and Jadeja.
Jadeja is only young and definitely for the future and Pathan is just immense!!! :onpc

i like the Royals....but they lack a decent middle order, they rely too much on Pathan and Jadeja.
Jadeja is only young and definitely for the future and Pathan is just immense!!! :onpc

The will be much strong next week when watson joins the squad.

who they gona drop for him? probably Smith, as he failed a lot. and Watson opened the batting for OZ, so he could easily replace Smith. but Warne needs another captain type on the field as he mentioned before.

Users who are viewing this thread