Random Thoughts

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Still partying after the Indian defeat in the WCT20 semifinal. Been clean a good few years now just the high of the slaughter in that game by the English got me party hardy!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know about that, but if you want a blue tick on twitter you can pay $8 to Elon Musk

Imagine paying to be the product on a site that will further make money on the back of you. At least other services have the decency to stop the latter or restrict it heavily if you opt for the premium. Oh and you’ll also be contributing to the site’s revenue with your presence and thoughts so they’ll make even more money.

No wonder plenty are running away from the site.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Imagine paying to be the product on a site that will further make money on the back of you. At least other services have the decency to stop the latter or restrict it heavily if you opt for the premium. Oh and you’ll also be contributing to the site’s revenue with your presence and thoughts so they’ll make even more money.

Really? Where they headed?

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh

Now Imagine the guy who thought this was a good idea leading humanity's expedition to Mars. I bet that'll go wonderfully :)

Users who are viewing this thread