Random Thoughts

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
YoUnG pEoPLe ArE LaZy

“Back in my day I had to cross four mountains, seven rivers and two forests just to get to the street next to my school, you kids have it so easy!”.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Today is Universal Children’s Day and I just want to use the opportunity to remind everyone that daily millions of children in this world go to sleep without having a single meal for a day. Say a prayer for them, assist in whatever small way you can.

On a lighter note I want to bring forth some recognition to our very own children here at PlanetCricket…just mentioning a couple little outstanding younglings, we love you all children:

@CerealKiller @wasteyouryouth @Bevab @liveinasociety

@MattW nah he’s all grown up now!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Today is Universal Children’s Day and I just want to use the opportunity to remind everyone that daily millions of children in this world go to sleep without having a single meal for a day. Say a prayer for them, assist in whatever small way you can.

On a lighter note I want to bring forth some recognition to our very own children here at PlanetCricket…just mentioning a couple little outstanding younglings, we love you all children:

@CerealKiller @wasteyouryouth @Bevab @liveinasociety

@MattW nah he’s all grown up now!
You forgot @AsadRM , he’s still 14

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Is this thread the longest thread in the forum? Or is there an even longer thread that died or got locked or something.

Users who are viewing this thread