Random Thoughts

In the end I just hope America sees the sunshine. Right now its too cloudy! I am scared because Harris has her unknowns and I am scared but if Trump loses, I do not know what he or the maga fanatics will do. If Trump wins, I do not know what he or his fanatics would do. Its a double edged sword for a lot of people like me who are not inclined towards either.

I don’t understand how a Trump loss is scarier or even equal to a win by him. It was clear that the bloke had no idea he’d win in 2016 but it does seem like they’ve got some interesting ideas to implement if they do get elected this time around.

Then again I’m saying all of this from the country where two months of post-election season has felt like two years already due to the sheer incompetence and disaster that has unravelled ever since.

I don’t understand how a Trump loss is scarier or even equal to a win by him. It was clear that the bloke had no idea he’d win in 2016 but it does seem like they’ve got some interesting ideas to implement if they do get elected this time around.

Then again I’m saying all of this from the country where two months of post-election season has felt like two years already due to the sheer incompetence and disaster that has unravelled ever since.
Because cannot take 4 more years of Bidenish policy. I feel her policy is going to be too similar to Biden.

Users who are viewing this thread