Random Thoughts

Bought my 3rd iPod today (32GB w/ camera, Red). I bought it to replace my 2nd iPod which went through the washing machine that I had purchased to replace my 1st iPod that had went through the washing machine. /fail

The video camera is pretty damn good though. I want moar!

EDIT: Bleh', not 32GB, 16GB.

Last edited:
I played the 08 demo and didn't buy it.

A mixture of it being a bit too easy and being too slow on my pc. I'd rather have played 07 and patched the database.

CRAP!

I apply for a job in Football manager, in my QUB save (Northern Ireland team) and QUB give me an ultimatum which I take planning to load the game back up where I saved it before if things stuff up. I accept, click continue. It auto saves. >_<

BUT! Too be fair, it wasn't stupid applying. I'm gutted. Literally devastated. In my first season I promoted to first div, then I was looking at getting promoted to Premier League in just my second season. My last 6 games involved playing First, last, second, 4th and 5th. (I was 3rd). I beat first. Gun, i'm still in it. Draw with last :facepalm. Then against second place, the real important game. I have 2 players sent off and lose 5-2. I've never been more devastated in FM. Holidayed last 2 games as I was too devastated to play, finished 3rd.

No more QUB I guess. =/ Still gutted over that loss though. flip. Reputations too low to get another job.

Edit: Really wanna manage in Denmark/Norway but can't get a job. Starting a new journeyman game but on Auto experience.

Last edited:
ouch.

I'm currently top of the league on my game, but only by two points and second have a game in hand.

Bad though as I was 1 point clear (both played 25 games) and I went 2-0 up away to a side how came top half last season within the first half hour.

Just before half time my LB (Gareth Bale, it's 2019 so he's just under 30) goes off injured.

Bring a LB on. He cocks up to let them back in it with half an hour to go. I hail him off as he's having a mare and end up putting a CB at LB. He does all right but they get an equaliser, down my left hand side.

Despite dominating the game (should have been 3-4 up, should have scored at least one at 2-1, and had chances at 2-2)

Got a big few months coming up too.

Palermo in the first leg of the uefa cup tie, then away to Luton in the fa cup 5th round. The the league cup final, then the uefa cup second leg.

So 4 games which are important cup wise, winning the league cup would mean that I had a good season regardless of what happens over the next few seasons, as the board only want a respectable league finish, and the fans to qualify for the uefa cup. But I have made 2 uefa cup finals in 3 seasons, winning one. And made the fa cup semis last season, so I can go on to win both of those too.

But my next 4 league games are massive massive games. So with midweek games I have to rotate the side, which could lead to a replay or losing a tie.

My league games are away to chelsea and Liverpool, and at home to arsenal and city. Arsenal and chelsea are mid table, Liverpool 5th and city my main title challengers.

Some proper tough decisions.

The Indians on Youtube are a joke.

Aussies are drug cheats this, Pakistanis are terrorists that.

Lol, and then there's Hmarka with his Symonds banana comment

tweaking gun :D

Exhibhition is Epic Awesome!

Post Scriptum, Today is the "I Love You" Day! :D!!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!!!

Currently in the last 4 of a 180 man poker tournament.

Winner gets 97 dollars, guaranteed at least 36. Second in chips too.

Users who are viewing this thread