Random Thoughts

I'm off for a cold shower as I went to the gf's flat and got told to effectively bugger off as she is in uni early tomorrow. It was cooooooold :(

Its grey, rainy , cold and windy. I thought my parents had escaped England :facepalm

^^^^
Only one solution, get inside and on the PS3. I'll be on in about 20 mins.

cool, what do you wanna do , mw2 or ashes? btw do you have MSN?

that 80 dollars I deposited is now 152 dollars in the cashier with 19 dollars on a cash table (I bought in for 5 and have done well)

I did have it up to 181 dollars but lost about 20 over the last two days. Still doubled my money.

He is part Chow part Labrador

ItDPu.jpg

In other news I think I have managed to persuade a friend into getting some chickens to keep as pets next year.

Any suggestions for names? So far I have my battrick players names and a few of the more funkily named elements. Neither of which my mate would agree to.

He seems like a good dog. LOL I though he was in the drivers seat then. My dog's a Cavoodle.

Name them after cricketers or famous chickens like Fog Horn Leghorn

Foghorn_Leghorn.png

Hmarka added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Does your Cavoodle do any tricks? I can get my guy to sit, lie down, shake, jump, high five, fetch, roll over

Want to teach him a few more before he turns 2 but its getting difficult now. Can't get him to learn "speak" for the life of me.

Users who are viewing this thread