Random Thoughts

Are those both mistakes that you made?

It depends on your definition of mistakes.

I am glad I did them as it was good fun and makes a somewhat comical anecdote.

It probably didn't make for artistically good lap dancing, mind.

Had a great day yesterday, at my cricket game...

They won the toss and choose to bat, had them 0/2, 3/3, and 10/4.
They ended up making 136 all out, in a 30 over game.
I took one good catch.

I then got dropped to number 11, after scores of 0, 0, and 4.
Didn't expect a bat, after we were requiring about 60 off the last 10 over's, with seven wickets in hand.
The strangest run out then happened, one of our batsman went down the wicket to speak to the other guy, but the ball was not dead, so he ended up getting run out.
Our middle order then collapsed, and I went out to bat needing 24 off four over's, with one wicket in hand. The guy at the other end was a total mug.
I'm normally a slow starter, so ended up facing about five dot balls, and we then needed 13 off 9.
I just then hit back to back boundaries, leaving us just five off the last over.
1st ball of the over, partner hit it straight to cover, just ran anyway, and a direct hit he would of been gone.
I wasn't going to muck around, just got one the right length on middle on pulled it away for four.

A match winning 12 off 8 by me, and hopefully I'll now get to move back up the order.

Just cashed in an online poker tourney, 3 dollars + rebuy and add on (so it cost me 9 dollars +reg fee)

370 odd entrants. I finished 4th for 198 dollars.

That 80 dollars i started with is now 349 about 10-12 days later.

Not bad.

Yeah hate when that happens. I remember because we had a couple of white tail spiders in our house after we came back from the holiday a month ago. T'was on the PC and I told myself I'd kill the spider later. But when I came to kill it it disappeared and I was paranoid to bits that whole night.

OMG, same thing happened to me! I was supposed to kill the thing on Sunday, forgot, and its haunting me now :|.

Been playing Sid Meiers Pirates for the first time. Bloody awesome game, anyone else play? Needs some tips/someone to chat to about it

Been playing Sid Meiers Pirates for the first time. Bloody awesome game, anyone else play? Needs some tips/someone to chat to about it

Bulloks, that's an excellent game while it lasts, remember playing it like 2 years ago, console or PC?

another 50 dollars won playing poker tonight.

my initial deposit has been multiplied by 4.85 in just 13 days.

Booked a holiday the other day too, keep this up and I will have the money to pay for it all from poker winnings. Probably need about a 1 thousand pounds total and I have nearly won 200 pounds all ready.

Maybe that should be a goal to set?

Users who are viewing this thread