Random Thoughts

So bored. GF is bak home till late Saturday, just come back from a shite flat party where I couldn't even get drunk it was that bad and now my toilet ain't flushing!!!

I was groped on the bus today.

being somewhat british i didn't say anything though and just moved down the bus,

besides i'm pretty certain* it was two girls roughly 14/15. So a bearded 19 year old accusing two under-age girls of touching him up just doesn't seem wise. At all.

Some crazy things happen on that bus though.

*they were the only two people behind me within feasible distance. and they were giggling away and when I moved heard one of them say "because he has a beard" then they both giggled heavily.

I was groped on the bus today.

being somewhat british i didn't say anything though and just moved down the bus,

besides i'm pretty certain* it was two girls roughly 14/15. So a bearded 19 year old accusing two under-age girls of touching him up just doesn't seem wise. At all.

Some crazy things happen on that bus though.

*they were the only two people behind me within feasible distance. and they were giggling away and when I moved heard one of them say "because he has a beard" then they both giggled heavily.

:confused:

A similar thing happened to me when I was roughly 18 and grew my first goatie. Got the bus one evening and walked past a group of girls, got eyed up and given a couple of smile's but as I sat down heard one of the say" I hate blokes with beards, they look like n*nces"!!!..............Shaved that evening!

Last edited:
Bad night last night lol. Had a run in with the police first off. They didn't appreciate me dragging this along in one hand and pulling this in the other along the high street :facepalm Then a mate decided to make a comment about Catholics to some skin-head's, one who had no front teeth, so we went and hid in a club behind some bouncers :laugh

Some idiot just rammed a small airplane into an IRS building a few miles from my house.

Hmarka added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Hmarka added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

AwBaR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread